• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ACTJRU U18 & ACT Schools XV 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiran

Sydney Middleton (9)
U18 BLACK 2014

Round 1
3 May
ST.EDMUNDS BYE
DARAMALAN V VIKINGS @ VIKINGS
MARIST V CANBERRA ROYALS @ PHILLIP
WESTS V GRAMMAR @ GRAMMAR

Fiesty Mut

Frank Row (1)
Id be interested to see the marist v dara game in round 4 or so. heard there has been a bit of 'argy-bargy' off field and things could get out of hand. itd be gr8 to see if the dara boys would respond after the thumping in 16s no longer than two years ago. 100+ point to nil was it? they'll have a good year though

Fishy

Frank Nicholson (4)
Chances of Dara struggling this year could be high, with an average opens side currently, as well as their 16's team not even being in the division 1 in 2013, could see them run into troubles with skill and depth

No.8

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I wonder when the Marist V Royals game will be played on Saturday considering all 4 senior teams are playing there - I hope they dont play both 1st grade and 1st XV @ 3pm

Keiran

Sydney Middleton (9)
Canberra Royals vs Marist will be played on Phillip Enclosed oval no. 2 at 3.00pm. All Royals Juniors home games are being played at Phillip this weekend.

No.8

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Canberra Royals vs Marist will be played on Phillip Enclosed oval no. 2 at 3.00pm. All Royals Juniors home games are being played at Phillip this weekend.

Why play it at the sametime as the 1st grade game? Should of pushed the 1st grade game to say 4:45pm - would of drawn a bigger crowd to watch the games on No.1 - now its going to split it.

Fishy

Frank Nicholson (4)
Grammar def. Wests 18-10

Wests lead 8-10 at half time, but second half the Grammar intensity was a lot higher than that of Wests

Wood Rat

Alfred Walker (16)
Does anyone know when the ACT teams are playing their Waratah Shield Matches
Dara will be next week from what I understand, are Marist and Eddies in again?

Michael Walker

Peter Burge (5)

Yes Marist and Eddies are in it again this year, not sure as to when their first round games are but I know that all first round games have to be completed by 24th of May. No first round byes this year either for making the semis the previous year.

angrydog

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Dara have managed to get two sides in each age group (13's - opens) this year. Im pretty sure they only managed one side in one or maybe even two age groups last year. This is a good sign.

Rhino147

Stan Wickham (3)
Any results from the weekend ? I watched the Grammar Marist game. Very good game. marist went up 16-13. Grammar will be disappointed, by the fact they had scored 2 tries to Marists 1. Good kicking from Marist won them the game

Michael Walker

Peter Burge (5)
Any results from the weekend ? I watched the Grammar Marist game. Very good game. marist went up 16-13. Grammar will be disappointed, by the fact they had scored 2 tries to Marists 1. Good kicking from Marist won them the game

St.Edmunds defeated Royals 36-5
Daramalan defeated Wests 27-21

Fishy

Frank Nicholson (4)
Did anyone else get to the Marist v Grammar game and could give information on who played well etc.? I didn't get out to watch

Michael Walker

Peter Burge (5)
Did anyone else get to the Marist v Grammar game and could give information on who played well etc.? I didn't get out to watch

There weren't too many individual stand outs as such but players like Suita Tai, Lewis Oswald, James Shepherd and Sam Ross seemed to be everywhere for Marist. For Grammar the 15 and 7 looked to be their best players on the day.

sarcophilus

Charlie Fox (21)

apparrently Dara didnt turn up for the waratah shield match,
not such a good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.