• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Grothe Sr

Frank Nicholson (4)
Although this could be true, you must remember although it was a tie between GPS 1 and AIC 1, GPS 2 beat a full strength AIC 1 on the first day, so maybe its a matter of selection of the GPS 1 team

I have not been at any of the Thursday and Friday games, however, I saw most AIC teams play this year. Wilkin and Junior were clearly Aust Schoolboys and Devine was only bettered by the St Eddies boys. If indeed all three of these young men were off (it is hoped that they will be right for further selection) as has been previously mentioned, clearly the other AIC boys stepped up. I am most biased I know but well done AIC!

xxxx

Larry Dwyer (12)
Although this could be true, you must remember although it was a tie between GPS 1 and AIC 1, GPS 2 beat a full strength AIC 1 on the first day, so maybe its a matter of selection of the GPS 1 team
fair call maybe there have been some errors with selection with GPS 1 can't say myself.
However my point was the Gap that so many GPS boys love to crow about is closing up. I based this on
AIC 1 19 GPS 1 19
GPS 2 19 AIC 1 10
AIC 2 15 GPS 3 10
so after 3 hours of GPS and AIC rugby there is nothing in it.
The Gap is closing

Status
Not open for further replies.