1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All-Time Crim 1st XV

Discussion in 'Rugby Discussion' started by Dismal Pillock, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Silverado Trevor Allan (34)

Also apologise for nitpick, but Dunning went to Northolm Grammar School
  2. RugbyReg George Smith (75)

St Paul's Anglican School, Bald Hills, commonly known as St Paul's School is an independent Anglican co-educational early learning, primary and secondary day school

John Paul College is an independent, non-denominational Christian early learning, primary, and secondary day and boarding school, located in the Logan City suburb of Daisy Hill, Queensland, Australia.

but not one of the 10 private schools Wallabies usually come from
  3. Teh Other Dave Trevor Allan (34)

JPC I can understand, they were mainly in TAS Red until the AIC svhools left, but I think St Pauls has been playing rugby in TAS since the 1960s. Maybe not a Joeys or a Nudgee, but certainly not Coorparoo State High School. Speaking of which, are we really putting Lyons in stead of Toutai Kefu?
  4. RugbyReg George Smith (75)

don't take it so seriously mate. They aren't real teams
  5. Dismal Pillock John Hipwell (52)

Could we please get this posh twat school chatty chatty OUT of my criminal rugby players thread?

THANKS.
  6. Teh Other Dave Trevor Allan (34)

I was hoping to hand out the jerseys on match day :(
    Forcefield and Dismal Pillock like this.
  7. Dismal Pillock John Hipwell (52)

Rebelsfan and cyclopath like this.
  8. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

#fluffybunnycoefficient
  9. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

The Barrett Pompadour is to be despised. A follicular abomination.
    Dismal Pillock likes this.
  10. Sully John Eales (66)

We might be better off talking about MCG security going all brown shirt on their customers.
  11. Dismal Pillock John Hipwell (52)

Clearly a psychological test implemented by Fozzie in conjunction with MCG Stasi.

Red heads/blue heads. Does the budding starling blindly succumb to peer pressure? Or does he take responsibility for his own actions UNLIKE the spineless invertebrates that disgraced 100 years of All Black legacy in the 2019 RWC semi-final debacle? They are not the sort we want in the All Blacks of tomorrow and clearly quiff boy grammar sneer promptly failed at the very first hurdle. I applaud Fozzie's inventive Hamtown Stasi thinking in weeding out those of a herd mentality persuasion and wish Jordie well in his future endeavors at Toulon.
  12. Teh Other Dave Trevor Allan (34)

13. Rebelsfan Alfred Walker (16)

surely Jordie Barrett gets a gig on the extended staff list - hospitality at least, team spirit.
    Hound and Dismal Pillock like this.
  14. Dismal Pillock John Hipwell (52)

@waiopehu oldboy, I trust you are heading down to Dunners to cover Mafi's Jan 27th court hearing? Just bill GAGR for any travel costs incurred. Take the Concorde.
  15. waiopehu oldboy Tim Horan (67)

16. Dismal Pillock John Hipwell (52)

Dammnit cannot find any news on this. The Selectors are on tenterhooks, all ready to measure this boofhead plonker up for his issue of the fabled black and white hooped jumpsuit strip.
  17. Mr Wobbly John Solomon (38)

Rebelsfan likes this.
  18. Dismal Pillock John Hipwell (52)

woah 50K within 1 week, that might be a few months dicking around on minimum wage to you megabucks Aussies but in pitcairns dollars thats 3.6 million yen.

would love to see the letter he has to write...

Hound likes this.
  19. Dismal Pillock John Hipwell (52)

Think I saw Egon Seconds running the sideline in a game last week in his beloved Republic... or should I say All-Time Crim 1st XV Commissioner Egon Seconds
  20. The Grey Man Stan Wickham (3)

Dismal Pillock likes this.