• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

America's Cup 2013

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Team Oracle has an option on the current members apparently in their contracts.

May be tough calling them "Home".

Good on Bob Oatley getting in early on the challenge.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
Good for you blokes deciding to have a crack next time. With coutts heading back to NZ as well hopefully Oracle is less impressive.

I do hope they keep the super cats though

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
Our long national nightmare is over apparently. Congratulations all round middle class NZ.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Australia’s Team Cyclopath Lose America’s Cup. Again.

--SMH--

Team Cyclopath, representing Australia, have once again failed to win the America’s Cup. Their entry this time came a cropper off the coast of Bermuda.

Boating-fail-crash-party-hard.gif

“F**kin Bermuda Triangle gahh, ffffaaaaa
Team captain C.Yclopath, at the helm of Australia’s failed America’s Cup bid.

My Yclopath is said to be “distraught” at the loss. “Yes, I am distraught at the loss. Distraught at the loss of the entire boats stock of Rohypnol over the f**kin side. I’m not donning the scuba gear to go down and root some half dead chicks on the ocean floor. Not again.”

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Australia’s Team Cyclopath Lose America’s Cup. Again.

--SMH--

Team Cyclopath, representing Australia, have once again failed to win the America’s Cup. Their entry this time came a cropper off the coast of Bermuda.

Boating-fail-crash-party-hard.gif

“F**kin Bermuda Triangle gahh, ffffaaaaa
Team captain C.Yclopath, at the helm of Australia’s failed America’s Cup bid.

My Yclopath is said to be “distraught” at the loss. “Yes, I am distraught at the loss. Distraught at the loss of the entire boats stock of Rohypnol over the f**kin side. I’m not donning the scuba gear to go down and root some half dead chicks on the ocean floor. Not again.”

I was hoping to biff those punters at the back of the boat out and keep the ladies in. Didn't trim my foils right. :)