• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Anyone else on here a father, well stay on this site.

• Thread starter Part of the union
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Part of the union

Ages since I have had time to post so happy New Year to all. I made the mistake of joining Planet Rugby and two hours was enough for me. Sorry, but they just spent the last two hours many of them trying to support a member who had a joke about pedophilla in his comment section. I will admit that I complained and Planet Rugby made the guy remove the so called joke. A mate of mine was abused as a kid and only came out with it all last year. The person who did it went to trial and was found guilty and he was an old family friend. Sorry if I am polluting the site with this evil Scarf but it should just be a warning to us all on here that we should never drop our standards to the level of posting on PR.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I have never heard a positive comment about that place. In case I ever wondered, it really seems to be best avoided.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Here are a lot posters posting there, myself feel dirt just login that place. Thats where you get the dirty , cheating cvnts, and Keo to.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
My son turns 1 today!

He has been walking for over 2 months and is now starting to try and run. Future Wallaby inside centre I reckon, as long as he doesn't have his Dad's knees!

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
My daughter is nearly 18 months and cheeky as anything. It is a battle not allowing her to wrap me around her little finger.

My son (who is now 3) is a little terror and would make an excellent openside as he is good at getting low and grabbing hold of something and not letting go.

M

Mainlander

Pussies.......

I live in a perfict world, I'm here in Brisbane my kids are in Canberra, it helps keep the piece.

Finally have got son No. one out of the house. (it's the third time he's left, tried changing the locks but nobody would lock a door (or lift a finger) after themselves, so he kept getting back in) Sad thing is he's actually the only one of the 4 I actually almost like.

To all you parents out there, you will regrete having the little shits, trust me. Sure they're cute little anckle biters now but they will grow up to become money guzzling thankless self centered shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.