• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Are you in Brisbane and know something about cars?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I know this is out of left field but I have been looking for a certain car and have found one at a dealer in Brisbane.

I need someone to swing by the dealer and have a good look, test drive, and give me an honest opinion.

Willing to compensate expenses and time.

I basically need to determine if it's worth flying up to Brissie to have a look at it myself.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Sorry, I know next to nothing about cars and have no luck in purchasing second hand ones so you wouldn't want me anywhere near it.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
What type of car?

I am a bit into 4WD (Land Cruisers), so have a general idea. I have a few time constraints, so might not be as available as you need.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
If you PM let me know the type of car & age, I can let you know the right people to get in touch with. I'm assuming we aren't talking about a Falcon or Commodore here!

S

Spook

MajorlyRagerly said:
If you PM let me know the type of car & age, I can let you know the right people to get in touch with. I'm assuming we aren't talking about a Falcon or Commodore here!

hmm..sounds interesting :eek:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ffstraya https://www.drive.com.au/news/holde...-gets-out-of-right-hand-drive-globally-123252

What the hell is going on over there? First all aussies (except the last remaining 12 tragics at GAGR) decide they hate rugby. Then the whole country burns down. And now strayans decide they hate Holdens? HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO SELL A FUCKEN HOLDEN KINGSWOOD IN FUCKEN AUSTRALIA? That's like a rice farmer in Japan saying fuck me who's gonna eat all this smeggy white shit?

Whats next, you shut down lamington production? Close all the beaches cos the waters too wet?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
ffstraya https://www.drive.com.au/news/holde...-gets-out-of-right-hand-drive-globally-123252

What the hell is going on over there? First all aussies (except the last remaining 12 tragics at GAGR) decide they hate rugby. Then the whole country burns down. And now strayans decide they hate Holdens? HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO SELL A FUCKEN HOLDEN KINGSWOOD IN FUCKEN AUSTRALIA? That's like a rice farmer in Japan saying fuck me who's gonna eat all this smeggy white shit?

Whats next, you shut down lamington production? Close all the beaches cos the waters too wet?

They'd need to make a Kingswood a dual cab ute with 26" wheels, blacked-out windows and chrome roll-bars to have a chance.