• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Los Jaguares 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
I hope Cordero has a crack at 7's for the Olympics. I think out of all the top outside backs in rugby at the moment he'd have to be one of the most well suited to 7's. Moroni would be another good one for them.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
I hope Cordero has a crack at 7's for the Olympics. I think out of all the top outside backs in rugby at the moment he'd have to be one of the most well suited to 7's. Moroni would be another good one for them.

Moroni is listed as a centre, but he played on the wing outside fuente against the BaaBaas correct?

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Moroni is listed as a centre, but he played on the wing outside fuente against the BaaBaas correct?

Yep, I hadn't really noticed him before the world cup, but thought he had a really good tournament. He's another smaller player (under 90kg's) that just seems to have good balance, skills, decent speed etc. Very solid performer. Just read now that he played in the 7's series in 2012/13 as well.

T

TOCC

Official logo
2551fa22055986f703a7465c2cddda40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Very cool logo - certainly much better designed than the Sun Wolves.

Too arty-farty for mine. I had to look twice to figure out where the head was. For instant recognition it needs to be simple; too complicated and it gets lost.

LRB

Stan Wickham (3)
Looking forward to watching these blokes run around next year and maybe looking at their WAGS on the sideline as well.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Too arty-farty for mine. I had to look twice to figure out where the head was. For instant recognition it needs to be simple; too complicated and it gets lost.

Each to their own, but I like it as it has a distinctly Latin flavour.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yeah I think it's great too. Possibly my favourite in the competition. A few teams could do with a refresh of their logo, especially the Kiwi sides.

Iñaki Zubizarreta

Herbert Moran (7)
Los XV que eligió Raúl Pérez para jugar el viernes, a las 14, ante Cheetahs serán: Lucas Noguera, Agustín Creevy (C), Ramiro Herrera; Guido Petti, Tomás Lavanini; Pablo Matera, Rodrigo Báez, Leonardo Senatore; Martín Landajo, Nicolás Sánchez; Emiliano Boffelli, Jerónimo De la Fuente, Matías Moroni, Santiago Cordero y Joaquín Tuculet.

El banco de suplentes estará integrado por Julián Montoya, Santiago García Botta, Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro, Matías Alemanno, Facundo Isa, Gonzalo Bertranou, Santiago González Iglesias y Matías Orlando.

T

TOCC

^^ 10 players from that starting team also started for Argentina in the RWC SF.... No big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Jaguares lock banned for 1 week after, very generous ban, i was expecting at least 3 weeks.

Iñaki Zubizarreta

Herbert Moran (7)
Players confirmed for this Saturday against Sharks: Santiago García Botta, Agustín Creevy (capitán), Ramiro Herrera; Guido Petti, Matías Alemanno; Pablo Matera, Rodrigo Báez, Leonardo Senatore; Martín Landajo, Nicolás Sánchez; Emiliano Boffelli, Santiago González Iglesias, Matías Moroni, Matías Orlando y Santiago Cordero.

Status
Not open for further replies.