• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Articles from our blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
While it's just more speculative journalists 'making the news' (Deans was just one name on a very long list of candidates) Leinster did just pick up Kirchner as a replacement for Nacewa so the administrative decision-making there may be a little 'off' at the moment. But is it off track enough to actually consider Deans?

Tom Ando

Fred Wood (13)
Ian prior is going to the Western Force next year! And what is this about?
Screen Shot 2013-04-24 at 10.23.37 PM.png

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Already got the Prior thing down for news tomorrow. Saw that tweet but have no idea what it's about.

D

daz

Not quite up their with @Daz's twitter scoop on Bealegate, but still a good find.

It's a bit like falling into a gutter while staggering home from the pub, to find I had landed on a $50 note. Not that I do that. Or have ever done that. Or something like that.

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

I could make up a story about how I worked the phones and my mystery sources to get the scoop, if you like? Where's my Walkley Award, dammit!?

:D

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
While it's just more speculative journalists 'making the news' (Deans was just one name on a very long list of candidates) Leinster did just pick up Kirchner as a replacement for Nacewa so the administrative decision-making there may be a little 'off' at the moment. But is it off track enough to actually consider Deans?

Kirchner has been signed as a Heineken Level back 3 and centre back up and a first choice full back when Kearney is off with Ireland and Leinster require an experienced head in the Rabo, apparently they got him for peanuts 250,000 euro for 2 seasons. All in all a decent piece of business given at Rabo level he should excel.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
"The Breakdown: Western Force prove they're Reds' bogey men; Israel Folau dazzles for Waratahs | Super Rugby | Fox Sports" http://feedly.com/k/YyXN0W

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.