• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ARU Board meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Did Rod kafer say there was an ARU board meeting tomorrow (9/10/12) on the Rugby club last week?

If Deans doesn't get sacked will they have to announce that he is staying on? It would be just like the ARU to say nothing if he doesn't get shoved.

If he does get marched will he be moved on before Bledisloe 3 & do you think the next man in line would already know?

Rumour of the week: A good friend of mine goes to the same hairdresser as Quade Cooper and he reckons that Quade will be a Rooster next year. Also let it be known that my mate is a mad league fan so he does have his faults.

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
I assumed he just used clippers from Big W ($35 for 3 years of haircuts). Doesn't look to be much artistry there. At least not enough to sit there long enough to discuss potential shifts to league.

There's a chance I'm focussing on the wrong bit here.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
I assumed he just used clippers from Big W ($35 for 3 years of haircuts). Doesn't look to be much artistry there. At least not enough to sit there long enough to discuss potential shifts to league.

Come on, Cat. You of all people should know that Beiber would never re-tweet a photo of that!

J

Jiggles

He has a shaved head? why do you need to pay for that??

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)

There's a chance I'm focussing on the wrong bit here.

Must resist - must resist

Comment of the thread so far, and may be right :confused:

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
So he divulges more information to his lose lipped hair dresser than he does when on the rugby club? Is this Khoder's latest negotiating tactic to tap into the hairdresser gossip network?

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Did Rod kafer say there was an ARU board meeting tomorrow (9/10/12) on the Rugby club last week?

If Deans doesn't get sacked will they have to announce that he is staying on? It would be just like the ARU to say nothing if he doesn't get shoved.

If he does get marched will he be moved on before Bledisloe 3 & do you think the next man in line would already know?

Rumour of the week: A good friend of mine goes to the same hairdresser as Quade Cooper and he reckons that Quade will be a Rooster next year. Also let it be known that my mate is a mad league fan so he does have his faults.

He is contracted to next season, announcing he is staying on is unnecessary and will create more questions than it answers.

Won't get marched. My theory is the board don't actually watch any rugby and only look at scores. They think we are doing fine because we came number 2 and are still second ranked team in the world.

BlackBam

Frank Row (1)
1. Even if buying clippers is more economical- you don't get to talk to hairdressers and shop around for the best breasted one.

2. And there is no way he is leaving next year. If he was, his agent would be manufacturing some controversy, to put him at odds with the national team, in order to manufacture public sentiment and favour of him leaving. Nasser is above such tactics.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Won't get marched. My theory is the board don't actually watch any rugby and only look at scores. They think we are doing fine because we came number 2 and are still second ranked team in the world.

Don't forget the stats because stats never lie! We're killing it come lineout time, winning the opposition ball almost a quarter of the time.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Great thread.. I know now about all these different Barbers, but bugger all about the ARU board agenda/impending decisions

D

daz

True, but you don't want me giving you a short back and sides. Or a Number One.

Ok, that comment just caused a whole bunch of blokes to involuntarily flinch and cry on behalf of our mutilated brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.