• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Auckland Blues To Infinity and Beyond

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
As well all know, bonus points are crucial in determining final seedings.

Just a shame* that the Sloganeerer didn't realise you also have to win games while collecting bonus points.

*Well, not really.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
As well all know, bonus points are crucial in determining final seedings.

Just a shame* that the Sloganeerer didn't realise you also have to win games while collecting bonus points.
Thansk for spelling that one out for us, Mr Ernest Facevalue.

idontalways2.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
YOU HAVE TO BE FUCJING KIDDING ME:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...as-come-to-move-john-kirwan-on-from-the-blues

Kirwan has decided he can stay on in 2016 and then will hand-choose his successor, some poor Cantabs assistant bastard named "Tabai Matson"

wwf3.gif

Like he's SIR LANCELOT OF CAMELOT OR SOJME SHIT

GEE THANKX FOR HELPIJNG US OUT OF A BIND C**T

DUDE. YOU ARE NOT EXACTLY SIR ALEX FERGUSON OF MANCHESTER FUCKING UNITED. You havent exactly presided over 3 dynastic decades of glorious success and thus have the regal right to do this.

You do not get to hand-pick your fucking successor after LOSING VIRTUALLY EVERY SINGLE RUGBY MATCH FOR 3 YEARS. Thats like David Moyes of Manchester fucking United getting his historically legendary team RELEGATED then with the hounds baying for blood saying ok, ok, I'll only stay until 2017 then my cousin Trevor will be ready to take the reins Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Then he deems himself deserving of a move upstairs to a "High Performance Role"? DUDE YOU ARE NOT EVEN DUE A FUCKING LOW PERFORMABCE ROLE.

YOU HAVE FUCKED UP MY TEAM FOR 3 YEARS RUNNING AND NOW WANT TO GO FOR A FOURTH? "HIGH PERFORMANCE", TRY FUCKIN NO PERFORMANCE GET THIS FUCKIN ARSE CLOWN OUT OF HERE

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
My 2nd thought after reading the stuff.co.nz article was "@Dismal's gonna have a cow over this", seems I was right (1st thought was obviously "who the fuck does SJK think he is to be even thinking like that let alone sharing it with some hack journo?").

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
read the article this morning and almost had to replace my fucken computer. after all the fucken baying for Pat Lam's blood a few years ago (remember, we actually made a finals appearance during his time) we know get this BS. 3 yrs you've had to work this shit out!! Are we the fucken kindergarten for rugby coahes?!? "here, take 3yrs to learn how to start becoming a coach. not necessarily a good one but a coach nonetheless" What the fuck were u doing in Italy and Japan??

my only blessing this year is that work and gigging have kept me from watching a single Super Rugby game this season.....I want to cry...

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Offending article is here:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...edly-set-to-be-reappointed-for-another-season

Interesting if true that both Umaga & Keane have passed on the opportunity to join the coaching staff while SJK's still there, I would've thought it a necessary step towards becoming a Head Coach.

On the article itself (who or what is NZME? & why would they have the oil on this?) it's almost as mind-blowing as the similar stories coming out've BrisVegas that Graham will get another year.

Then again this is a RWC year so most of the otherwise-available coaching talent will be ties up with someone or other's Cup program. Might be a case for both Blues & Reds that there's simply no-one available right now so the incumbent gets re-appointed by default while the board conducts a world-wide search for a suitable replacement (suitable in that he went to school/ uni and/ or worked with/ for the Chairman :))

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
read the article this morning and almost had to replace my fucken computer. after all the fucken baying for Pat Lam's blood a few years ago (remember, we actually made a finals appearance during his time) we know get this BS. 3 yrs you've had to work this shit out!! Are we the fucken kindergarten for rugby coahes?!? "here, take 3yrs to learn how to start becoming a coach. not necessarily a good one but a coach nonetheless" What the fuck were u doing in Italy and Japan??

my only blessing this year is that work and gigging have kept me from watching a single Super Rugby game this season...I want to cry.
bullrush, i am so fucking incensed I can hardly even begin to want to process what the fuck is now happening here.

"Judge me after 3 years"
"Um, excuse me Sir....... it's been 3 years. We're coming last. Would you like 3 more?"
"Yes, actually. I would."

the franchise clearly has ZERO standards and win expectations. So next year what exactly is bad enough to make a change? Clearly, 13th place wont even warrant a sacking. "We came 13th last year and renewed his contract so why sack him now? He's a good bloke!"

So the players like him. THE PLAYERS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. THEY CANT EVEN FUCKING PLAY. THEYRE COMIGN 13TH FFSAKE. HE IS A SHIT COACH WHO IS MAKING HIS PLAYERS WORSE. Why do they like him if he is making them worse as players and fucking their future earning potential up the arse? Some of them used to have reputations. WOODCOCK. ETC.

so I guess only dead last for, say, 3 successive seasons would be considered bad enough to get sacked?

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
read the article this morning and almost had to replace my fucken computer. after all the fucken baying for Pat Lam's blood a few years ago (remember, we actually made a finals appearance during his time) we know get this BS.

Yep. Lam at least had success with Auckland beforehand, and improving results with the Blues before the 2012 shocker. And all of that with only a fraction of the support and resources that Kirwan has available.

But then again, Kirwan is one of the Auckland 80's old boys network.

Interesting if true that both Umaga & Keane have passed on the opportunity to join the coaching staff while SJK's still there, I would've thought it a necessary step towards becoming a Head Coach.

They both know dead weight when they see it. Neither will want their growing reputations to be tarnished through association with Slogannerer. Frankly, who can blame them?

On the article itself (who or what is NZME? & why would they have the oil on this?) it's almost as mind-blowing as the similar stories coming out've BrisVegas that Graham will get another year.

New Zealand Media and Entertainment. They own the rag that is the NZ Herald.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
oh God, please dont tell me this is what I think it is, thank God its in German so don't understand the full gist... http://aucklandblues.boards.net/post/10/thread
The google translate is stunning.

Blues guitarists and National JK shaftede renewale

--Berlin Times--

Sir John Kirwan has needs more akzasshat National Josef Mengele that he entwickenham to Buenos Aires patience with young players

Long as complete betrayal, Pressured is weird automatically terminated yesits.

"My ass is mine."

The former international legend chaired mastere a WFT of the worst Kirwan bullshite players and non par compere. The boat quality cinema goal is to create an Auckland Rugby sinkinge like German sub.

Given the raft of shortcomings - evident long before they were have lederhosen Kirwans chances of survival in the Review Kirwan tongue deep in ass.

"Wherever I lay my ass is my hat."

As the Herald garbage publica tio, is one of the proposed changes Crusaders assistant Tabai Matson bring to Auckland who is this fluffybunny Fucke.

If the right to the coaching team the weird placed around the Kirwan, the players believe he has the vision, passion and respect Flames of Belsen all up in his nuts.

"It's about building collective leadership were poison," says the New Zealand Rugby Players' Association chief Rob Nichol. "Everyone asshat confidence bollocks to understand the process that the days of the guide is a man gone are NZRFU tongue job."

"A successful team is
happen not immediately unco fluffybunnys. "
-Luke Braid Whitelock prodigy and wonderful.

The Blues is their coaching team with other new Personalle lost every fucking game.

It is my opinion that the Blues on the verge of having a really strong Gunston culture Kirwan freeway burial in Black Forest.

The situation is similar in the Blues in which the Highlanders turnaround in late 2013. Campaign player feedback on coach Dave Rennie gets it right after 1 year the situation in the Blues 3 years beyond fucked.

"My God"
--Meingottfatter.

After all the problems had been found in the first phase of the review Blues, Kirwan had to agree to war crimes tribunal.

He also let Marty McKenzie is a valuable addition to the Chiefs proved asshat recruitment processes.

Kirwanm end of his first season, he invited Malakai Fekitoa and Waisake Naholo, both have been excellent for the Highlanders clueless fluffybunnyes.

Recruitment, has been fingered as a room where it needs more cooperation: not only about the blues, coaching team, but with other stakeholders, especially the Auckland Rugby Poland of New Zealand.[I/]

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
holy crap.
Bronze:
Given the raft of shortcomings - evident long before they were have lederhosen Kirwans chances of survival in the Review Kirwan tongue deep in ass.
Silver:
If the right to the coaching team the weird placed around the Kirwan, the players believe he has the vision, passion and respect Flames of Belsen all up in his nuts.
GOLD:
It is my opinion that the Blues on the verge of having a really strong Gunston culture Kirwan freeway burial in Black Forest.

Waynes-World-Were-not-Worthy.gif