• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aus v India - 6th ODI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Bollinger ripped the Indians a new one, taking 5-35 in their total of 170. Watson and Mitchell both did well too.

Proud of Doug. Despite hair issues and a lack of time, he's made good on his potential.

[edit] On the topic of cricket, cricinfo's Page 2 site had this interesting Q&A with Windies fast bowler Andy Roberts:

http://www.cricinfo.com/page2/content/story/433386.html

He don't pull no punches mon.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Thanks for coming India. Especially Harbhajan - don't let the door hit your arse on the way out you racist fucking clown.

Sorry - just finished Gilly's "True Colours" and it just drove home how perfectly fucking obvious a twat Singh is, and all the dickhead Powers that be who let him get away with utter racism. For Tendulkar to stand up in the appeal and basically dissemble lowered my opinion of the man slightly. Though knowing how big a group of pricks the BCCI are, its no wonder.

Not to mention how biased the umpires were in the subcontinent.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Amazing result given the circumstances and I really love beating india now, even if its only in the limited overs form of the game. Bollinger has been unlucky in the past - he could easily have been a hero of the 3rd test V SA at the SCG last summer if Hayden could catch and if some close LB's had gone his way. Still, I am struggling to see how he and Johnson will be both be retained in the team fulltime - how many left armers do you want?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Harbajahn could turn out to be right, 5-2 is still on the cards !!

Status
Not open for further replies.