• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aus vs Proteas: Mokke Troffe T20 Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Aus won the toss again and will bat first.
Teams
South Africa: 1 Herschelle Gibbs, 2 Jacques Kallis, 3 AB de Villiers, 4 JP Duminy, 5 Vaughn van Jaarsveld, 6 Mark Boucher (wk), 7 Albie Morkel, 8 Johan Botha (capt), 9 Dale Steyn, 10 Makhaya Ntini, 11 Lonwabo Tsostobe.

Australia: 1 Shaun Marsh, 2 David Warner, 3 Ricky Ponting (capt), 4 Michael Hussey, 5 David Hussey, 6 Cameron White, 7 James Hopes, 8 Luke Ronchi (wk), 9 Nathan Bracken, 10 Ben Hilfenhaus, 11 Shaun Tait.

Action to begin shortly. Myself more the test type supporter but let see who can hit the hardest.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Jeez that Warner kid can hit a ball for a little bloke. Shoulder-height delivery from Steyn dispatched over the midwicket boundary...

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Pretty handy first over from Tait too. Not sure how AB de Villiers' hip will be after getting 155km/h piece of leather in it.

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
Very impressive effort from Warner, be great to see him given a crack in the proper games.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
124/4 JP producing again on 46, in the 17th. If these two stay together it they can give the bowlers something to bowl to.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Aus take this one with 6 wickets and a over to spare. Well done. :thumb SA will need something special for the one dayers , starting on friday.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Warner didn't fire - I wonder if that finger injury affected his timing, or whether the Proteas got it right changing the pace. They certainly pegged him back.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
NTA said:
Warner didn't fire - I wonder if that finger injury affected his timing, or whether the Proteas got it right changing the pace. They certainly pegged him back.
Broer he may got the better of the Proteas at match nr1 but Steyn at full trottle not easy.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Steyn at full throttle disappeared over the fence twice to Warner ;)

But I know what you mean Oom - big hitters don't always hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.