• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aussie Towns Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Gordonvale- Where the geniuses of the day first introduced the cane toad to try to eradicate the cane beetle.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Temora, home of Paleface Adios, Trent Barrett and the one of the best airshows in Australia. I shit you not Spitfires fly over your house. Unbelievable.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Kalgoorlie-Boulder - Its Hot, Its Dry ............................................................. and did I say hot?

I was going to post Karratha but I was a bit sick of the Towns ending in A - starting to sound like a All Black fan.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Alstonville - where you can visit Summlerand House (House with No Steps), also where Macadamias were first grown commerically

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Exmouth - home to the Ningaloo reef, in my experience on a par with the GBR for snorkelling but shore based so you can drive there.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Halls Gap- Gateway to the Grampians National Park. If you're into your National Parks this one is a must see!

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Akuna Bay - a great climb out on the bike and a great descent back in (all on the way to west head lookout).

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
That was quick Cyclo, you'd have liked Akuna Bay too. Oh well, back on track...

Sydney - the home of the drive by shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.