• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v New Zealand - Sydney 16 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I can see Moses in the engine room: "I cannae do it, sah, I need more power"

Captain James Tiberius Gagger: "No worries, Peyper has just had a mare and Poite is refereeing the next test in Auckland. After that, tHe idiocy battery will be good for a couple of months and the outrage battery will hold out for the rest of the year."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Mate you know we can't power the site if we fall below 80%.

Finally! So that's what this thing is for!:

photobuck09.jpg

"Hot air goes in. Bullshit comes out. Basic science."

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/inside-the-green-and-gold-rugby-network.13978/

ps, if the last 10 or so posts were made at The Silver Frown I mean Fern the whole lot would've been instantly deleted by one of the 60-odd moderators.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Overreaction followed by underreaction followed by no reaction.

He hopes by the end it somehow evens out.

Put the whistle away in the last five minutes so you can't be accused of determining the result.

iHomo, this is exactly what Peyper does. He reffed an Auckland Blues game in Bokkeland earlier this year where he simply took it in turns to ping each team for 20 minute spells for shit they were both all doing all the f**kin time for the whole f**kin match.

First 20 spent pinging Auckland over and over for egregious crimes against rugby football such as "mismatched socks" and "wearing boots" and "looking at me funny". I was so incandescent with rage I almost burst a blood vessel in my new prosthetic wanger.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I can see Moses in the engine room: "I cannae do it, sah, I need more power"

Captain James Tiberius Gagger: "No worries, Peyper has just had a mare and Poite is refereeing the next test in Auckland. After that, tHe idiocy battery will be good for a couple of months and the outrage battery will hold out for the rest of the year."

During all this, Captain James Tiberius Gagger is mentally undressing Lieutenant Uhuru. We shouldn't speculate on which forum member is Uhuru, although we all know it is Barbarian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

Tip

After watching the replay, Slipper was easily best on ground. I don't understand what the AUS scrum has to do to get a penalty.

How come the Referee's only penalise the props for dropping their bind and having a hand on the ground during the World Cups?

I counted 3 times from Crockett alone in the first half.

This really needs to be addressed.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
During all this, Captain James Tiberius Gagger is mentally undressing Lieutenant Uhuru. We shouldn't speculate on which forum member is Uhuru, although we all know it is Barbarian.

@ShtinaTina

Though that is now getting a little creepy.

Garry Owen

Chris McKivat (8)
I'm reading articles where Hanson states that Jaco Peyper has supposedly apologised for getting decisions wrong that went against NZ. Plenty of press about Hansen's statements, but none actually confirming those words came out of Peypers mouth.

Can anyone confirm those words spoken, or been manipulated by Hansen, or just horsesh*t in this weeks build up? I don't wanna believe the former.

Iñaki Zubizarreta

Herbert Moran (7)
Good night gentlemen, I'm new here.. I was looking for aussies rugby news and finished here. Well, I'm sure this is not the right thread, but I want to read your opinion about last match between South Africa and Argentina, and what do you think about the 23rd Aug match in Salta. I'd be glad to read your honest opinion about our game, future in the RC, non-professional domestic ligue, crowd, players, whatever your thoughts are. Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.