• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia Vs Argentina, September 13, Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
IMO learning how to not give away multiple penalties is teachable quick lesson which Simmons can learn. Link needs to grab Simmons skull, stare into his eyes and say, 'If you give one more fucking penalty away I'll castrate you'. Simmons is dumb as a dog, he should be able to learn tricks like one too.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Possible Wallabies: James Slipper, Tatafu Polota-Nau, Sekope Kepu, Sam Carter, Rob Simmons, Scott Fardy, Michael Hooper (c), Ben McCalman, Nick Phipps, Bernard Foley, Rob Horne, Matt To'omua, Tevita Kuridrani, Peter Betham, Israel Folau. Reserves: James Hanson, Pek Cowan, Ben Alexander, James Horwill, Will Skelton, Scott Higginbotham, Nic White, Kurtley Beale.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Seems a touch odd to me that McCalman is going from outside the 23 to starting. Taking in 4 locks is a bit odd too. An extra outside back might be required given how frequently they're going down. Unless Link is planning on playing Higgers on the wing.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yep, it's a 23 man team and Higgers, like Beale, is probably best utilised off the bench in the last 20 minutes..............

Reactions: BDA

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Is this possible squad straight from Ewen? Or is this some Journo's XV pieced together from his comments... I'm still expecting Scott to be named at 8.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Drew Mitchell isn't eligible mate.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.