• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Cyclo, isn't there some kinda rule against DP's mugshot appearing three times in a single post? If not, can you please make it a rule asap, I'm suffering a touch of DP overload right now :)

Over-Pillocked? Too Dismal for words?I'm just worried I'll end up banning the wrong one when one BASE jumps off the edge of the cliff of good taste. We are a family board.
(Gunston family)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
when one BASE jumps off the edge of the cliff of good taste.
you shouldve seen some of the horror show shit in my photobucket that I was contemplating dumping on the poor old Torpedo. Ruined lives, scarred retinas, the shattered dreams of abandoned children

ps is it just me or do the Torpedo's posts suddenly seem to make a LOT more sense these days?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Torp's shigginsian dialect barely made it past Sunday bloody night!

I'm not saying he welched but um he kind of did.

This matter now requires the services of an ombudsman.

Let he be the next member to post below here and may his verdict be final and binding.

stone2.jpg

stone3.jpg

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Is that a petrified Pitcairn dinosaur turd? If so, an apt punishment for this transgression.
Do we need to send Gene-O from Gunston Debt-Collectors and Knee-Cappers to make restitution?

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Torp's shigginsian dialect barely made it past Sunday bloody night!

I'm not saying he welched but um he kind of did.

This matter now requires the services of an ombudsman.

Let he be the next member to post below here and may his verdict be final and binding.

stone2.jpg

stone3.jpg

And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you damn kids!!!!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Do we need to send Gene-O from Gunston Debt-Collectors and Knee-Cappers to make restitution?
dunno chief, you were first responder, therefore, Ombudsman!
Is that a petrified Pitcairn dinosaur turd?

Byron's ossified lint ball.

He tried to shape it like a rugby ball but unsurprisingly completely stuffed it up.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
Also, rumour has it that Torp has embraced his inner (outer?) chameleon and will be donning WO's avatar, sig, and clubs this week.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Quick Hands, I have an avatar bet for you for the Reds v Tahs game.

If the Reds win, for 1 week, you must use this as your avatar:

56114e248f9ad91d234969f99832f3f2

And your signature must be this:

QH's signature said:
Shaun Marsh is one of Australia's best on the subcontinent

*not that I agree with what the signature says, but anyway

You up to it?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
oops this thread has been dormant for 1 year? Not that I'm expecting the useless Blues to tip over NSWF this weekend but I will throw my avatar out there.
That plus if the Blues win, you, the losing poster, must shoehorn a compliment to Isaia Toeava into EVERY post you make for 1 week.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
oops this thread has been dormant for 1 year? Not that I'm expecting the useless Blues to tip over NSWF this weekend but I will throw my avatar out there.
That plus if the Blues win, you, the losing poster, must shoehorn a compliment to Isaia Toeava into EVERY post you make for 1 week.
I am stupid enough to take the other side of this bet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
BOOMFAH! You're on!
Look on the bright side, you talking up Isaia Toeava in the midst of the 2012 High School Debating thread will surely see you picking up, AT THE VERY LEAST, one extra "like".