• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bakies Banned for 3 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
NTA said:
Blue said:

Because - as you stated - they were not nice people. Bakkies might not be a racist but he's a prick too.
Nick how do you know that? I think Bakkies is a totally different bloke off the field to what he is on the field. He is friends with Percival, a sign that he have a good heart. :lmao:

Thats always one I could not understand playing the game myself. Most rugby players change into something different once that whistle blow, its the same thing with driving or alcohol.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Bakkies in kak again. The game just started and he had a Kankowski Boer vs Soutie sort of tussle. Hope the Tawwe Tienie will play against BBBT on the weekend.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Well, at least he'll have more time for Ask Bakkies!

His previous lay-off was the only way we got him in the first place

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Sigh. Yeah what a fuckwit. Most players would prob get away with that but becuase he is who he is I reckon he'll get a week.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Bakkies will play
SARugby.com
Bulls enforcer Bakkies Botha was found not guilty by the judicial committee in a Disciplinary Hearing at Loftus Versfeld on Monday afternoon.

Botha was cited for striking No 8 Ryan Kankowski during the Bulls? 27-26 win over the Sharks on Saturday.

Botha was represented by lawyer Gerrie Swart and his case was heard by SANZAR Judicial Officer Attorney Dekker Govender. The defence argued that the Bulls lock pushed Kankowski rather than deliberately struck him.

The Judicial Officer viewed the video evidence and took into consideration that the referee was in full view of the incident. He ruled that there was no intent from the Bulls lock to strike Kankowski.

Govender also added that Botha pushed Kankowski to release himself from the grasp of the Sharks player.

The case against Botha was not upheld by the Judicial Officer. As a result Botha will be available for selection for the Bulls? Super 14 semi-final match against the Crusaders in Pretoria on Saturda

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
We put a word in for him based on all the help he's been giving people on the site.

Seemed to do the trick considering his lame defence otherwise.....

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
PaarlBok said:
Bakkies will play
SARugby.com
Bulls enforcer Bakkies Botha was found not guilty by the judicial committee in a Disciplinary Hearing at Loftus Versfeld on Monday afternoon.

Botha was cited for striking No 8 Ryan Kankowski during the Bulls? 27-26 win over the Sharks on Saturday.

Botha was represented by lawyer Gerrie Swart and his case was heard by SANZAR Judicial Officer Attorney Dekker Govender. The defence argued that the Bulls lock pushed Kankowski rather than deliberately struck him.

The Judicial Officer viewed the video evidence and took into consideration that the referee was in full view of the incident. He ruled that there was no intent from the Bulls lock to strike Kankowski.

Govender also added that Botha pushed Kankowski to release himself from the grasp of the Sharks player.

The case against Botha was not upheld by the Judicial Officer. As a result Botha will be available for selection for the Bulls? Super 14 semi-final match against the Crusaders in Pretoria on Saturda

Should never have been cited in the first place but he has a target on his back the stupid oaf.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Blue said:
Should never have been cited in the first place but he has a target on his back the stupid oaf.
Bet you he will think about this when he get in the thick of things. :lmao:

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
After looking again Pansy Boy Kankowski came in from the side to try and clean the wrong dude. :lmao:

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I reckon Kankowski knew he could milk a penalty there by grabbing Bakkies by the ears. :lmao:

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
After the vid, look through the other ones and click on "Behind the Scenes with Bakkies Botha." I think he's taking the role of Agony Aunt too far with the foundation and eyeliner.

And don't worry - he's only KISSING that baby, not TRYING TO EAT him.

Status
Not open for further replies.