• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe II @ Eden Park

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reg I've re-watched the game three times this week and from my POV, it gets better and better.

ha. I only got to my first re-watch on Wednesday (public holiday up here) as I was so jealous of everyone saying how many times they watched it. Might give it another go tonight.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I was referring to the media. Just saying that there was no response when it was highlighted many times in previous years by the press as well as Cheika.

Actually it was on NZ tv rugby programmes when Pocock thing came up, I used to get breakdown (NZ rugby programme) and Kirwans podcast, and they went into quite a bit. Actually where they discussed why they thought it wrong and how long it been going on.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
How come there is so many ALL BLACK fans on GREEN and GOLD rugby forum?

Um perhaps because we rugby fans VassMan? Same as Aussie ones on Silverfern, it good isn't it to get everyones take on game. Thats why I like the game, I enjoy drinking and discussing game with opposition supporters, and actually probably a pain in the arse to them, as I tend to be talking to them in pubs before tests, always have and always will. It's called being a rugby man in my world, though I maybe just old :(

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Actually it was on NZ tv rugby programmes when Pocock thing came up, I used to get breakdown (NZ rugby programme) and Kirwans podcast, and they went into quite a bit. Actually where they discussed why they thought it wrong and how long it been going on.
I agree it is wrong no matter who is doing it. The ref will be looking for it this week. How to police it though?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Personally, I hope the WBs contain their neck attacks (14 last weekend) and make us proud, instead of ashamed, you know, for the neck attacks

where did you pluck the 14 neck attacks figure from? regardless of that, both sides throw a bit of dirt around traditionally, and a bit is expected and acceptable as long as its only skirting on the boundaries of the laws and is not dangerous. I hope we get a (by and large) clean, entertaining game. May the best team win. That would be us :D

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Honestly. Reported from Sam Cane.

“To be honest, I wasn’t aware of it until I looked at my game yesterday but there were times when you’d get over the ball and you’d know you were in a good position and then for whatever reason you get taken off it,” he said.

“Whatever reason” such as our pigs doing their job? The Kiwi pack took little diligence in staying in their feet, playing to the ref perhaps, but certainly pushing their luck interfering in the rucks. Geez the Kiwis are sore losers.

On the other hand, how good is it to be approaching a test with some enthusiasm?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Honestly. Reported from Sam Cane.

“To be honest, I wasn’t aware of it until I looked at my game yesterday but there were times when you’d get over the ball and you’d know you were in a good position and then for whatever reason you get taken off it,” he said.

“Whatever reason” such as our pigs doing their job? The Kiwi pack took little diligence in staying in their feet, playing to the ref perhaps, but certainly pushing their luck interfering in the rucks. Geez the Kiwis are sore losers.

On the other hand, how good is it to be approaching a test with some enthusiasm?

Fucking eh :)