• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

blues vs highlanders r8

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
BLues 2nd try should have been disallowed as Ali Williams didn't release the ball when he kicked it. very surprised steve Walsh missed that

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
First common sense TMO call I've seen on forward passes this year. Give that guy a medal.

I reckon some would have called that forward but the role of the TMO in these situations is clear and obvious overruling.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
This is the first tip I've got wrong in weeks, got to hand it to the Blues. They play good rugby and have a crazy counter attack. Not going to underestimate them again.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Jeez the Highlanders are frustrating.

For every good piece of play, they follow it up by shooting themselves in the foot (and hands) several times.

Seamus1.JPG

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Andrew Hore after the game:

"It is still bloody frustrating but I could be at home digging post holes for the old man, earning a few dollars instead of a few grand.
"So if the rest of the team can look at life like that, take a few rocks out of the pack we might rip into it one of these days."

Status
Not open for further replies.