• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brad Thorn.....may not done just yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
They're certainly putting together one hell of a scrum. Hore, Woodcock, Thorn... Some other guys... J Mack is a loosehead too right? Who is their tighthead? Shame they missed out on Franks.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I'm surprised Brad Thorn has decided to move to a team that effectively plays indoors these days.

I'm guessing he'll be putting in a request for as many games to be held in Invercargill as possible, particularly during the middle of Winter.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
i dont think the forwardw erre the highlanders problem and there will eb soem good talent being squeezed out because of these recruits

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I'm a big believer of the theory of Occam's Razor.

I think if we're honest with ourselves, we'll come to the conclusion that Brad Thorn is a Robot sent back in time to reak havoc on World Rugby.

That much is clear, although the finer details of who, what, when and why are a bit more puzzling. My theory is that he was originally sent back in time by the NRL, only to be reprogrammed by New Zealand Rugby Union.

Reactions: DPK

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
So Brad Thorn is the Terminator, but the NZRU is the Resistance? Pfft.

I can see how Newscorp would be Skynet.

Status
Not open for further replies.