• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bring back the "New" post button please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fellas/webmasters,

Wonder if it's just me, but I am missing the 'New' button that was in the previous format for looking at new posts...

Presently, I have to click on the thread topic to get access then click on 'View Unread' to get access to new posts etc...

I like the new format except for the missing 'New' button...is it possible to bring it back please?

Cheers! :yay

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Like this one?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 191

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
No, not that one, although I click on that to get access to list of threads with new posts...

And then I am hoping to see that 'New' button to click on to get immediate access to the new posts instead of clicking on 'View First Unread' after clicking on thread name...

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Dang! Just noticed the green button on the left of the thread name in question for the first time...it replaced the 'new' button...duh me...

Thanks though!

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
Didn't know where to ask this so....

the current time on forum is still 3 hours ahead of Perth, now daylight saving has stopped it should only be 2 hours.
The time at bottom of this page is 8.08am but pretty sure over there it's 7.08am. Is this something you guys need to adjust or do I somehow do it over here??

I hope this doesn't sound too stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.