• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brisbane Premier Rugby Tipping Comp 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
So half way through the home and away season and it is still quite a tight contest.

Sunnybanks big win on the weekend caught most of us out but 4 clever tipsters managed to pick it and the round.

No tipping this weekend because of the bye

Running Rugby 34
RugbyReg 34
Jets 33
saders07 33
mkking 32
Westcombe Ranger 32
Austin 32
ajf 32
twenty-seven 31
Red Heavy 31
Catriona A 31
spectator 29
Saulih 27

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
So half way through the home and away season and it is still quite a tight contest.

Sunnybanks big win on the weekend caught most of us out but 4 clever tipsters managed to pick it and the round.

No tipping this weekend because of the bye

Running Rugby 34
RugbyReg 34
Jets 33
saders07 33
mkking 32
Westcombe Ranger 32
Austin 32
ajf 32
twenty-seven 31
Red Heavy 31
Catriona A 31
spectator 29
Saulih 27

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Most of us tipped the round so there isn't any movement on the table

Running Rugby 39
RugbyReg 39
Jets 38
saders07 38
mkking 37
Westcombe Ranger 37
Austin 37
ajf 37
twenty-seven 36
Red Heavy 36
Catriona A 36
spectator 33
Saulih 31

S

Saders07

Thanks Jets - I wonder if the rain will be a bit of a leveller today - probably not?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Will post standings when I get a score for Sunny Coast v Wests played yesterday.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
After 3 games on the weekend

Running Rugby 42
RugbyReg 42
Jets 41
saders07 41
Westcombe Ranger 40
Austin 40
ajf 40
mkking 39
twenty-seven 39
Catriona A 39
Red Heavy 38
spectator 36
Saulih 33

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
think you overreacted a little there WR (World Rugby), but I've edited the post for those as sensitive as you.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Interesting week with Norths getting the better of the Sunny Coast. Only Running Rugby tipped it so he pulls away at the top of the table.

Running Rugby 47
RugbyReg 46
Jets 45
saders07 44
Westcombe Ranger 44
Austin 44
ajf 44
twenty-seven 43
Catriona A 43
mkking 42
Red Heavy 41
spectator 40
Saulih 37

Running Rugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Definitely the hardest tipping week of the year in Brisbane Rugby. And the bid question how much time are the Wallaby players going to get?
A couple of great games this week- Brothers vs Uni will be as good a club game you see for a long time in Brisbane and GPS vs Sunnybank could decide who gets the semi- final spot.
A couple of other interesting points- i see Jordan Tuapou returning for his first game for Easts this season and Shane Drahm the competitions 2nd highest point scorer still out for the Sunshine Coast.
Great weekend for club rugby in Brisbane - quality match ups at all venues and a good excuse to support grass roots rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.