• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brisbane Premier Rugby Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Cote

Syd Malcolm (24)
I can't get the spreadsheet to paste in so email your tips or leave them here

Mine are Brothers
Souths
Sunny coast
Norths
Uni

Juan Cote

Syd Malcolm (24)
The comp is half way and our tipping comp is just as close as what is going happening on the field.

Brothers and Sunny Coast were no surprises but who would have thought Uni and Bank would draw..certainly none of us did. The handicapper came to the rescue of the Wests and Easts rolled Norths at home.

Fortune favours the brave and the bravest this week was Spectator who tipped 4/5 to move on to the second rung while Jets tipped bagged 3/5 to move to equal 1st after Austin and myself got the mid-season stumbles.

We've got this weekend off to lick our wounds Austin....that should give me time to get the tipping sheet balls-up sorted.

Jets 25
Juan Cote 25
Austin 25
Spectator 24
Noddy 24
Running Rugby 24
Sully 20
Refabit 19
Saulih 17
Pepe 17

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Nice to be at the top. I just hope Uni keep on going well as I will be tipping them for the rest of the year and if they start to fall so will I.

Juan Cote

Syd Malcolm (24)
I can't for the life of me get the Google doc link to paste in properly. I'll try and get it sorted for next week but in the meantime leave your tips here or email jaun.cote@greenandgoldrugby.com

Brothers v Sunny Coast
Norths v Wests +15
GPS vs Souths
Goldie vs Uni
Sunnybank v Easts

Juan Cote

Syd Malcolm (24)
Mine tips are Brothers even though Caleb Ralph is run on for SC and Kef is on the bench
Wests
Souths
Goldie
Bank

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
I'm in for Brothers, Norths, Souths, Uni, Sunnybank.

So JC - we've gone our seperate ways in two games. This could get interesting.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Brothers, Norths, Souths, Uni, Bank

By the way, I see Kefu is now listed as Stingrays coach. Has Panaho moved on?

S

saulih

I have to go with Sunny Coast... can't go against family you know...
Souths
Wests (points start tips it for me)
Uni
Easts

hmm... have to make some bold moves and hope for some upsets after the Bye round...

Is there a link to see who has tipped what from earlier rounds etc?

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
I blame the technology for missing last round's tips. Was en route to Sydney for Scots Joeys game and didnt lodge. Like I needed to miss a week ...

Anyway I will take
Brothers
Norths
Souths
Uni
Sunnybank

Status
Not open for further replies.