• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
'Family reasons' I think it was. My mail is that he is definitely in the picture.

Interesting. Toua really cut the Brumbies' defense to pieces last year, but since then he has come in for a lot of criticism by Reds' fans on this forum. Maybe with a better coaching and S&C setup, he could realise his potential (as many other ex-Reds seem to do down here:) ).

J

john mcgomery

Can we all agree that Powell is better than dowsett and perry over doyle?

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Haven't really seen enough of either of them to form an opinion yet. Bit worried about halfback next year for that reason.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Another Reds outcast joins the Brumbies, so fair to assume he will join the others and be awesome for you. And by others I mean Enever, Buttler, Ah Wong, Smith brothers, who the Reds didn't have time for.

Hopefully he stays injury free, he has some serious natural talent, but has never got it all together.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Another Reds outcast joins the Brumbies, so fair to assume he will join the others and be awesome for you. And by others I mean Enever, Buttler, Ah Wong, Smith brothers, who the Reds didn't have time for.

Hopefully he stays injury free, he has some serious natural talent, but has never got it all together.

Not to mention Kuridrani.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Aidan Toua has potential, in a serious team like Brumbies he will grow

I think he would have grown at the Reds too... but certainly very welcome to do so with the Brumbies... No Mogg next year so plenty of opportunity to get game time...

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
JP Smith saying his farewells to the Brumbies on social media. Any ideas where he's going? Tahs?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
See attached.
b673fd96fdb8c725861a3a61342a5950.jpg

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Seems counter-productive to play here, qualify for citizenship, get citizenship, then go back to SA. Especially when the quota system will come in to play next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.