• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
A bye week coming up, a probable rather than possible loss to the Blues in Auckland, would leave the Tahs with the opportunity to lose two or three games to the NZ sides and still come out on top with bonus points. I think it's a lot closer than it may appear on paper.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I agree with @roffschoice... At this stage it's ours to lose. We have a good run home.

Although I have to admit we seem to always start strong early in the season and decline near the end. I hope we have changed our ways.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
For those players not involved with the Wallabies during the Test window, they get the chance to go to Sunny Mauritius for the World 10's tournament on June 18/19.

The Brumbies have been drawn with Toulon, Western Force and an Italian All Star side.

The other teams involved are The Shorks, Stade Francais, Asia Pacific Dragons and Saracens.

ACT Waterboy

Stan Wickham (3)
Brumbies are the only team without their first choice fullback named in the wallabies squad, we need to do some recruiting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hard to argue that Mogg played any decent football whilst Cheika has been coach.

McKenzie picked him twice when he started then never picked him again.
Narr he didnt wasnt bad id love to put robbie colemans heart in him.. get him just to fly and take the licks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
From the Brumbies' website :

"Opponents of the Brumbies have received a total of eight yellow cards so far this season; no other side in Super Rugby has seen their opposition carded as often as the Brumbies."

Sort of puts to rest the urban myth that the Brumbies play the most cynical game. It suggests to me that they play such a challenging game close to the tryline that the opposition is sometimes reduced to spoiling, illegal tactics to counter them.

Status
Not open for further replies.