• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Terrible news for anyone. He's strong, and fit, and that will stand him in good stead for treatment, which can be pretty rugged. I wish him and his family all the best through this, and hope we see him back on the field as soon as possible.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Such sad news, I'm in shock.

There is cause for hope in that he is young and fit, which is a real bonus in beating this.

All the best to Christian, his family and the Brumbies community from your mates up north!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Just saw the news. What a shock! I wish him all the best for a speedy recovery. Good luck to him and his family.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Christian was the glue that held the Polynesian boys together when Ita Vaea had to retire earlier this year so this is an even bigger challenge to overcome but I'm sure 'the community' as they are known will get around him and the rest of the team.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
This fellow comes across as a good guy in all respects. Here's hoping he shrugs this off and turns the clock back to 2012!!!

He genuinely is. Met him a few times whilst living in Canberra and he's a down to earth unpretentious fella. Likes to have a laugh, so I imagine his positive spirit will come through during this tough time.

All the best Christian.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
^^^^^and tweets from Japan, Argentina, America, Canada and even from other sports as well as outside of sport.

The response had been amazing and it shows that the game really is global and most of all, how Christian is viewed and respected by his peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.