• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
BRUMBIES MEMBERS!!

If your a Brumbies member and you have received your membership renewals or information you better start reading it now!:eek:

In anther act of continuing incompetence and another clusterf#8%, if you used the payment plan option from last year you had until the 10th (last Wednesday) to opt out in writing!

However, member's are only just receiving there information today, after the opt out date!!!

Also watch out for the fees for credit cards! If your card details are old, wrong. changed etc you will be charged a fee by the Brumbies. The kicker is so far it appears from reports you can't change your card details (even via your Brumbies account online) on the site without a purchase - so if you have auto-renewal, or similar and your details are wrong you are stuffed!!! You have until early Monday to fix this so good luck!:eek:

You may want to check about your membership details as god only knows what else they are doing!!!!

FFS - when will the screw ups end?:mad:

PS - you may notice no Cbr Viking memberships are available this year! So it can't be that causing the issues.

SammyP

Chris McKivat (8)
I received an email from the Brumbies last week saying membership packs were being mailed out shortly with information on how to renew. I was also caught out by the suddenness of it yesterday when I got my pack, it was basically here's the info, payment needs to be made next working day.
Don't know if I got a different email to you but it had no info about when payments would be due, how to opt out of auto renewal payments or how to change card details if needed. All it was was a "heads up, membership renewal is coming soon" sort of thing.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Ok felt like weeks ago. Dated 28 July and mentioned credit card dishonour fees, and dates that you had to opt out by. Yes I thought it was a bit odd only getting the mail out yesterday, but still had all the info anyway.

SammyP

Chris McKivat (8)
I just re-checked, the email I got is dated 8th August. Nothing earlier, it mentioned that those who were set for auto renewal had already got something but I hadn't.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
I just re-checked, the email I got is dated 8th August. Nothing earlier, it mentioned that those who were set for auto renewal had already got something but I hadn't.

I am yet to find anyone with the auto renewal who got the mail before the cut off date. Its interesting that they have changed the instalments option methods from last year, and also I am aware of someone who was wanting to opt out but got the mail past the cut off date, and another who has old credit card details (card expired) in and can't update them so is in line for fees. We also have the credit card issue (expired) and judging from a reply we go they seemed pretty defensive and wanting it kept offline.

Anyone notice that there is no loyalty discount this year or I am mistaken?

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
First email for us was 8 August. Same as SammyP by the sound of it.

Maybe they screwed up the emails as well?:rolleyes: So the 28 July email seems to have only got to some. They mailed out information late and the 8 Aug email said you should already have received information which is wrong.

I suppose we can only hope they can manage to book Canberra stadium for the right days / times for 2017!:p

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Bronze membership is $125 for next season, which is exactly what I paid last year with the early bird discount.

T

TOCC

Mungoes love a good rumour like this

AN ACT OF SPITE
PETTY jealousy is alive and well in rugby union.Tyrel Lomax, son of former Canberra Raiders star John, was recently named ACT U/20 player of the year. Yet the youngster, we’re told, wasn’t even invited to the presentation night. Why? Because he recently signed with Melbourne Rebels, rejecting a deal from the ACT Brumbies to do so.​

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that the awards were held on Wednesday night and that the Melbourne team that he was named in would have been off to Perth on Friday, or even late Thursday..

I didn't get an invite either..

From what I here they though the awards were held on Wednesday night and that the Melbourne team as you have to watch the kids and have your game previews that he was named in would have been off to Perth up on on Friday, or even late Thursday..

And rumour has it you failed your medical and your contract was pulled!:p

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Damn big loss, right before he was hitting his straps, i bet he would have had plenty of game time next year and pushed for wallabies selection.

I hope he stays in Aus and gets plenty of game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.