• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2020

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Kata is a talent and a half. Kerevi style wrecking ball, however can have brain farts galore and won’t have a rounded game beyond the bosh. Will draw a lot of attention in attack and drag opposition players into contact just to get him down. Worth the gamble

Jeeper

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Kata is pretty much identical to laumape.. I think he actually slotted into laumapes exact role at the Warriors when he left.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Kata is a talent and a half. Kerevi style wrecking ball, however can have brain farts galore and won’t have a rounded game beyond the bosh. Will draw a lot of attention in attack and drag opposition players into contact just to get him down. Worth the gamble

Prone to bad defensive reads and not passing, good luck with him

hifflepiff

Charlie Fox (21)
Weird choice for Kata considering how much depth the Brums have at centre; Simone, Kurindrani, Lolesiolo, Ikitau.

Might struggle to get game time.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yes, didn't realise Peter Hewat was coaching the Schools U18's team..........

Hopefully he's locking in more players onto Brumbies Academy contracts.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Hewat showing good signs as a coach, and has the side playing like the Brumbies finished this year.

Pasitoa was impressive but Hooper for me was MOTM. Huge lad and very strong in all aspects of the game, except unfortunately jumping in the lineout.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
It's from 2021. The early finish to next Super Rugby season would leave barely any time, if any, to play in 2020.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
giphy.gif

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Players have to sign for a Super side within two years to qualify for the Wallabies. White's 2021 Brumbies contract meets the criteria.

Yeah, I agree, fp, dodgy as fuck.