• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2021

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I was a bit slow to catch up on some of the signings, but I’d say Reimer is likely to be replacing Will Miller in the backrow.........

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
2021 jersey.........

r0_0_5184_3456_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Hanson is most definitely a 15. I reckon he would also cover wing more than adequately but not in the class of Lolesio, Kuenzle or Pasitoa at 10.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Best, big news I can imagine atm would be Rory Arnold returning. But I suspect it more likely will be Blake Enever. Either would make it a very strong second row roster.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Best, big news I can imagine atm would be Rory Arnold returning. But I suspect it more likely will be Blake Enever. Either would make it a very strong second row roster.

Given shortage of quality locks in oz rugby after cleanout overseas last few years...a named lock returning home would indeed be big news. Overseas cash vs Wallaby jersey - unfortunately lure of the former seems to make a return unlikely for any big names.