• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies trick play

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Hi guys im looking for a clip on youtube or somewhere else of a play the brumbies once did back in the era of larkham gregan etc.

The play involved the 5/8 passing to the inside centre who ran forward then turned 180 so he was facing the wrong way, dummying to the 5/8 who had wrapped after passing, followed by a dummy to the outside centre who was wrapping around the other way then handing off the ball to the fullback running off the inside centres shoulder.

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Hi guys im looking for a clip on youtube or somewhere else of a play the brumbies once did back in the era of larkham gregan etc.

The play involved the 5/8 passing to the inside centre who ran forward then turned 180 so he was facing the wrong way, dummying to the 5/8 who had wrapped after passing, followed by a dummy to the outside centre who was wrapping around the other way then handing off the ball to the fullback running off the inside centres shoulder.

the wallabies do that every week unintentionally

Reactions: Tex

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

I dunno about the Brumbies, but we did that move in my schoolboy days except the blind winger was the final person, not the fullback. Always worked at training! ;)

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sounds like down under. The move the Ella boys did at schoolboys. Check out fox rugbys top 5 a few weeks ago about schoolboy stars and I'm sure the move is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.