• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Brutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Thanks Moses & Gagger, that live feed is bloody fantastic. Was runiing from PC to TV to PC like a mad man and my small kids was laughing himself to kak watch me. :lmao:

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
PaarlBok said:
Thanks Moses & Gagger, that live feed is bloody fantastic. Was runiing from PC to TV to PC like a mad man and my small kids was laughing himself to kak watch me. :lmao:

Hehe, that's a great mental picture PB!

I had to stop reading it at the end because it was 30s ahead of my TV feed!

Gutsy effort from the Ponies, especially losing squeeky more at the start. How good was Alexander in the loose?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Fark the Bulls should have won that. Unlucky with a few calls like the Kimlin try where it looked like he dropped the ball.

Bulls needed to shut it out when they were nine ahead. It didnlt help that JP Nel dropped the ball. The Brumbies got the penalty off the next phase of play.

Encouraging play from the Bulls though. Fark they are goign to be hard to beat at Loftus in the next two weeks. Problem is, I don't thing another 10 is goign to be enough. Might well require them to beat the Sharks in the tank in the final round.

Brumbies opened the door for themselves but geez they need so many results to go their way. We might well see points difference kicking in to determine the last 4.

S

steiner

Spiritted performance from the Brumbies to come back from nine down. Overcame the massive loss of Gerrard and subsequent backline re-shuffle. Just as big a loss, losing Moore at the start- the Brumbies second-half lineout implosion could have/should have won it for the Bulls. Brumbies were really sucking it back in the second-half having lost so much ball, yet still came home to win.

Another one for Mackay. March on Brumbies!

S

Spook

Blue said:
Fark the Bulls should have won that.

No ;). Remember Habana intercept?

The Brumby lineout went to poo with the starting hooker and both locks gone as well. 8) Plus if Gerrard was at 15, the Bulls wouldn't have done as well in the kicking comp.

Du Preez is a great player.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yeah I think the Brumbies loss of Moore, Gerrard & then Hand in the 2nd half far out weigh the loss of Bakkies & Matfield.

Good win for the Brumbies that period from the 45-70th minutes was awful they should never have got into a kicking contest with the Bulls.

Brumbies looked brilliant when the ran the ball from anywhere.

Pierre Spies is a freak easily my favourite non-aussie player the blokes a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.