• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Stormers S15 Round 6 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
it hasn't all season and it hasn't seemed to worry them. Except against the Reds.

The Brumbies' bench is almost totally included in the run on side this week - JP Smith, Smiler, Butler, Coleman, McCabe and Andrew Smith. It is a bloody good bench and better than most I would guess. The reserve bench listed for tonight is not far behind and will surprise many of its critics..

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Like your optimism Ruggo:)

Be tough to back up after that epic win against the Tah's and so many key guys out. Stormers will also be very, very desperate.

Give me some credit. I had to use the pun "canter" some how. :)

Stormers will be brave but they just won't have a dynamic enough game to challenge. Given we have them next week I don't want to dump on them to much. They really miss Etzabeth and I think he is the one player that could really challenge the Brumbies where they are strongest.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Give me some credit. I had to use the pun "canter" some how. :)

Stormers will be brave but they just won't have a dynamic enough game to challenge. Given we have them next week I don't want to dump on them to much. They really miss Etzabeth and I think he is the one player that could really challenge the Brumbies where they are strongest.

So you think we'll see some good canter attacking rugby a la the canter bury crusaders?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Schalk Burger out for the Stormers with a muscle tear.

Siya Kolisi to start with JG van Vuuren to the bench.

Chronicle

Chris McKivat (8)
Tonight could be a real measuring stick for the brumbies season. Backing up after a big win with several players on the injury list this will be a real test of attitude against a desperate Stormers needing to win to keep their season going as they head back home.
Brumby supporters should be nervous I hope they made the effort to get out to GIO stadium because I think their team may need them

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Schalk Burger out for the Stormers with a muscle tear.

Siya Kolisi to start with JG van Vuuren to the bench.
uploadfromtaptalk1395476488818.jpg

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Pick and drive try to the Stormers after sustained pressure. Conversion good. 7-10 to the Stormers

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
It really is quite embarrassing that our game is sending players off for tackles like that. I don't care if its in the law book, its soft, end of story.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
To'omua is really turning into a special player. Manages to deliver the big plays at decisive moments. Future captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.