• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Stormers

Status
Not open for further replies.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
PaarlBok said:
Another close loss for the Stormers but trust me I felt for the Brumby whistle when that end whistle went. They did it for their boy and I really enjoy that minute of celebration for the kid. That was thinking out of the box. Thought Jean had a nice break and try but not good enough from the Stormers, why in this world they went for a penalty with two minute on the clock really summed up their season. They still have a important role to play towards the end of season to help out the Brutes & Sharks getting that semi spots.

De Villiers is a deceptive bastard. He looks to be moving in slow motion but he waltzed past several Brumbies with ease. Made Gerrard look stupid. Gerrard was my MOTM, his kicking was invaluable. He'll probably take the Wallaby 15 jersey despite his lack of pace and poor lateral mobility in defence.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
naza said:
He'll probably take the Wallaby 15 jersey despite his lack of pace and poor lateral mobility in defence.

Unfortunately, I'd say he probably won't, despite being the best 15 in Australia at the moment by mile. This just seems to be the perceived wisdom by selectors and media.

Dingo has a few calls to make like this which will be interesting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.