• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

What_the...

Peter Burge (5)
After a couple of years having some very one sided games (last year 80-0 to Trinity), the Barker 15A’s beat Trinity 15A’s 34-12. A nice way to finish the term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Trinity 12 just stripped the ball from Barker’s winger and ran 70m. Edged landed his second from wide out. 14-7. I’d give you more names if Trinity printed match programs.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Barker’s forwards are impressive but the backs are having a collective shocker. Too much aimless kicking and one of the wingers is having a nightmare with his hands. Edmed making a decent case for CAS selection.

Kilgore Trout

Herbert Moran (7)
Knox lucky to be only down 10-15 - after a promising start there have been too many mistakes- losing own throw in to line out, dropping off tackles, lacking composure- Cranbrook edging Knox in the forwards and more dangerous in the back line - game interesting due to close scores but not a lot for the highlight reel so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.