• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saulih

"Ritchie's a Cheater" would catch on big time and may make him stop and think, before well..........cheating.

Please oh please roll this out at the next AB v WB match... and make it loud enough for the TV mics to pickup... I'll be waking up the neighbors with the yelling as I join in

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
"If you love Radike Samo clap your hands" (clap clap)
"If you love Rocky Elsom clap your hands" (clap clap)
"If you love David Pocock and you think McCaw's a cheat...If you love the aussie-backrow clap your hands"

darkhorse

Darby Loudon (17)
I've been to cities that never close down
From Hong Kong to Paris and old London town
But no matter how far
Or how wide I roam
I still call Australia home

I'm always travelin'
And I love bein' free
So I keep followin' the Wallabies
But my heart lies waiting for full time to sound
It's time to bring Bill back home

I like the I still call Australia home one. You're def on to something. The Botany bay song is gold also.

Perhaps a little more work on it thought. When using a tune from a previous song you really need to make sure there is an equal amount of syllables so that everyone is on the same page and will naturally know when each line will end.

I still call Australia home - 8 Syllables (I think?)
It's time to bring Bill back home - 13 Syllables

If you see what I mean?

Looks good though, you lads certainly have more creativity than me.

Melbourne Terrace

Darby Loudon (17)
Lol too complicated FFS, go back to the basics of why we are even playing rugby.

oi yoy yoy!
oi yoy yoy!
F**K off Kiwi's!
Oi yoy yoy!

:D

Hardtackle

Charlie Fox (21)
Only useful at a home game but I pissed myself when i first heard this at the cricket at the Gabba...

My old man,
He told me,
All the Kiwis got VD
with a knick knack paddy wack
Give a dog a bone
Why don't you Kiwis fuck off home.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
its easy, it catches on, you can remember it, it has clapping opportunity, lock the thread and print the flyers, where going to auckland

A

Army_Gav

Bet they won't find it soft, when the whole Stadium is singing this over the top.
[video=youtube;JhGmnceslvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhGmnceslvw[/video]

A

Army_Gav

I like "WAALLLAAABBIIIEEEEESSSSSSS" instead of "Aussssiiieee"
FoxSports had the 01 Lions tour replay on last night. I agree now Jnor, it sounded awesome under the roof at Docklands & at Olympic.

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Only useful at a home game but I pissed myself when i first heard this at the cricket at the Gabba...

My old man,
He told me,
All the Kiwis got VD
with a knick knack paddy wack
Give a dog a bone
Why don't you Kiwis fuck off home.

That is a good one.

If we want aussie chanting you really need to do a tour with a large group of Gold.
As a Fanatic tourer from years gone by my advice is you always need a songleader/bandleader to take you all in the same direction.
The best chants are made up and practiced at length over alcohol the night before or even during the tour.
It always helps to have a a loud instument to get everyone to start off on the same beat (DAMN you to hell Davis Cup organisers for baning our trumpet).

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
FoxSports had the 01 Lions tour replay on last night. I agree now Jnor, it sounded awesome under the roof at Docklands & at Olympic.
I watched the replay of one of those matches also and it nearly made my eyes wet seeing those men in gold beat the Lions.

A

Army_Gav

That is a good one.

If we want aussie chanting you really need to do a tour with a large group of Gold.
As a Fanatic tourer from years gone by my advice is you always need a songleader/bandleader to take you all in the same direction.
The best chants are made up and practiced at length over alcohol the night before or even during the tour.
It always helps to have a a loud instument to get everyone to start off on the same beat (DAMN you to hell Davis Cup organisers for baning our trumpet).
I'm Green and Gold Terrace management all the way.

Hardtackle

Charlie Fox (21)
That is a good one.

I let rip with the the Paddy version of the same song at the Ireland game. Got a few more backing me than when i was yelling "You're just the shit part of England". My pussy mates just left me to do it about 50 times on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.