• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Cheetahs, Rd 7, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
This thread is for discussing this match only

The Rules
  1. Do not give scores for any other match from this round until 24 hours after the last game!
  2. Do not discuss other matches in detail.
  3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
  4. Be respectful to posters, players, coaches and match officials.
Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
37-27 ft. Chiefs discipline sucked first half. Cheetahs maybe one trick ponies with driving maul, didn't offer much else on attack. Maul was bloody effective though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
37-27 ft. Chiefs discipline sucked first half. Cheetahs maybe one trick ponies with driving maul, didn't offer much else on attack. Maul was bloody effective though.

They missed Laroux and Pretorious big time.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Crudens kicking came right too. Back on the plane in October.
Pulu must be really regretting his hungus job a few rounds back, he's never gonna get the jersey off Weber now. That boy really looks the goods, what a pass, and sniping runs too.
Wonder what happened to R.Robinson?
Jesus, I hope D.Mcenzie sticks around NZ a bit longer than G.Anscombe did

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Big Ben starting to look the goods too. :Much fitter than last year.
Just needs to curb the odd brain fart.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I've had enough watching the cheifs play. And the commentary is just as bad. The cheifs score A Try from A MAUL WHICH THEY WE'RE OFDSIDE! and the cheetahs do the same thing but the commentary pick up on it and whinged all day about it? Bias as hell. And the cheifs just cheat as much as possible. Bad sportsmanship. It needs to stop

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
I've had enough watching the cheifs play. And the commentary is just as bad. The cheifs score A Try from A MAUL WHICH THEY WE'RE OFDSIDE! and the cheetahs do the same thing but the commentary pick up on it and whinged all day about it? Bias as hell. And the cheifs just cheat as much as possible. Bad sportsmanship. It needs to stop

wrong, Cheetahs maul was illegal because they transferred the ball forwards (= to an offside player).
Messam's try was legal because the ball never got behind him.

I'm just glad I'm not supporting the same teams as you are, because judging by your posts, every single one of these always gets shafted by the refs, while their opponents get free rides:confused:

if you've had enough of watching a certain team play, then stop watching them:p

Status
Not open for further replies.