• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Crusaders Super Rugby Rnd 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Seeing as @Sully is slow off the mark;)

This thread is for discussing this match only

The Rules
  1. Do not give scores for any other match from this round until 24 hours after the last game!
  2. Do not discuss other matches in detail.
  3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
  4. Be respectful to posters, players, coaches and match officials.
Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Good work @boyo.

Sonny Bill Fucking Williams does the business, Cruden misses from out wide & it's 6-5 Crusaders, Lowe still in the bin.

Penalty Crusaders, Slade misses.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Chiefs win a scrum penalty 40m out & more or less in front but Cruden misses again. Lowe back on, Retallick gone for the night.

YC Todd, took Lowe out in the air. Cops a facial from Ben T for his troubles.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Very good support & determination from the Chiefs in the lead up to that try.

I'm a Matt Todd fan but that yellow was stupid stuff considering he already knew what happened to Lowe doing the same thing earlier. You'd expect your captain to have better awareness.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Slade to make it 12-9. Penalty count 6-2 against Chiefs, I see yellow in their future if they don't tighten up their discipline.

Laulala gives away possibly the stupidest penalty I've ever seen, lucky not to get a YC, you can't stop,a quick lineout by tackling the guy who's likely to get thrown the ball, numb nuts.

Andy Ellis on. GOAT bleeding like the proverbial.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The Tribe are in cruise control. More meat from them. 12. Ngatai crosses the white line with Gilbert.

Rugby is a simple game when played well. Move the ball to where the bad guys aren't.

Chiefs 22 CruSadists 9. 34 minutes.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Taylor fucks up a Cruden grubber, gets turned over & SBW sets up Ngatai for the try. Cruden from 20m in gets it, 22-9 & Crusaders looking a little bit fucked on it, to be perfectly frank. Much, much more mongrel required.

But not THAT kind of mongrel, Wyatt. Fuck me, penalty count must be pretty much even now & there goes our "they've been doing it ALL FUCKING DAY, REF"

Like that right there: Cruden a mile offside & fucks up our ball. If the count is 7-2 or thereabouts he possibly gets a card or at least a warning, at 6-6 it's just a penalty which Slade FUCKING MISSES so 9-22 at oranges. Jaysus X Christ.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
It's Oranges says Sir.

No change to the score. 22-9 to the Chiefs as they head to the sheds for a break.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
oh shit someone's just run afoul of the 24 hr moratorium on score spoiling

How so? In these parts we're waiting with baited breath for the result of the recent English v Boers rematch at Mafeking..........

Anyhoo, Ellis goes over, Slade converts so it's 16-22 & we're back in this. Kinda.

Penalty Chiefs, Cruden will probably get this, long-range for him but over it goes, 25-16. 30 minutes left, still enough time but needs to start happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW BOYS!

Hosea Gear sideline reckons he's good to go next week.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Even with the goalpost in the way that's obviously a knock-on, Crusaders scrum. Praise the Lord & pass the tray, TMO agrees after a mere 15 replays. FFS. Could be worse, I s'pose, we could've had George Sorry I Boobed in the chair...........

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Another penalty given away, 28-16 coming up.

What the fuck happened to our territory & possession stats? Can't win the game when the other guys have got the ball at your end of the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.