• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Force Round 11 in Cowtown

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
After my house came close to being literally blown into the sea this week then having no power for multiple days its good to be able to enjoy the Rugby.

Force look pretty good early on, hopefully they can make a real fist of it.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Early on here but the Force looking up for the fight.

Need to make the most of it before the Chiefs switch on

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Chiefs in and take the lead within minutes of conceding.
13 - 8

Retallick is absolute class, what Australia would give to have a lock of his calibre.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This is not looking good for the Force!

Chiefs making plenty of offloads and playing expansive game. They're looking for the 4 try BP .

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
No excuse for that tackle. Ref had no choice there.

Expecting the Chiefs to shut this down shortly

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Force doing well to be only 8 points down with 3 minutes until oranges, but one suspects that will probably change before oranges, with the 'Tron Tribe hot on attack.

And they do. Try to Elliot under the sticks. Easy Conversion for M McKenzie.

The Tron Tribe lead 23 - 8 as they head into the changing shed for some oranges and lemonade.

I fear that the floodgates will open in the second stanza and this will get rather nasty for the Force.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
23 - 8 at halftime. Retallick MOTM in that first half IMO.

Force fans probably well advised to avoid watching the second half, this could get messy.

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
I don't disagree with the decision,

But I really hate Reds cards, they should before only ~20minutes (with the carded player not being able to return).

Otherwise it is too much of an inconsistent punishment and often costs teams more points than they deserve for the offence.

Can't see how the Force can get back into this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.