• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Highlanders Super Rugby 2015 Rd 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Seeing as @Sully is slow off the mark;)

This thread is for discussing this match only

The Rules
  1. Do not give scores for any other match from this round until 24 hours after the last game!
  2. Do not discuss other matches in detail.
  3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
  4. Be respectful to posters, players, coaches and match officials.
Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

T

TOCC

Highlanders did a Chiefs to the Chiefs..
Nice try Osbourne

M

Moono75

Great try to the clan. Osborne too big too strong too fast.

M

Moono75

Highlanders smashing into the breakdown. Picked up in Wellington as a 4.3 on the Richter scale!

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Beautiful, FINALLY get a favourable decision against the Chiefs, first one in years against that mob (by my count) hehe. Short of beating Cantab, a victory over Waikato is my favourite.

Nothing but struggle that game, hard yakka won that.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
By geez early in game when Chiefs were on top, said to son watch these Highlanders, look like they in mood not to give in easily tonight, and lo and behold they reminded me why I love this game, they has no right to win but did, mainly from having huge cojones I thought!!

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Great game to watch. Glad the Highlanders pulled it off. They were their own worst enemies at times but glad they got there.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
What a shocker by the Chiefs. They had so many opportunities and completely blew them. Cruden's goal kicking was atrocious.

Without the yellow card and the two penalty tries the Chiefs wouldn't have been in it. A real chink in the armour for the favourites.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The ref in this game calling lots of technical penalties. Not saying he's wrong, but fuck they detract from the spectacle.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^ won't be this year unless there's a heap of injuries but I would be surprised if he doesn't step up from Maori to "full" AB status next year or 2017 (barring injury, of course). Looks like the natural successor to Ben Smith & competitor with Charles Piutau for the wing/ 2nd FB spot once Cory Jane hangs them up & Smith cements his place as first-choice FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.