• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Hurricanes 17th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Bit of a scrappy game here. I think the most notable thing is what a cheating bunch of hu-ahs the Chiefs are. It's almost farcical.

Chiefs 12 - 9 Hurricanes just before half time.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
This may be the worst NZ derby for quite some time. Even taking conditions into account, both sides look completely disinterested.

Cassius88

Sydney Middleton (9)
Terrible game so far. Anybody else confused by that offside penalty against the 'Canes on their attacking lineout. I know that an offensive 'backline' can be offside at a lineout, but it's not something you often see called. Surprised the commentators didn't make more of a big deal out of it.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Terrible game so far. Anybody else confused by that offside penalty against the 'Canes on their attacking lineout. I know that an offensive 'backline' can be offside at a lineout, but it's not something you often see called. Surprised the commentators didn't make more of a big deal out of it.
No.
2 bases:
Inside the 15m or more than 15m from touchline before the line out was over.
Leaving the line out after it started and before finished.
The second is available every week and the failure to penalise it more often is a blight. IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cassius88

Sydney Middleton (9)
No.
2 bases:
Inside the 15m or more than 15m from touchline before the line out was over.
Leaving the line out after it started and before finished.
The second is available every week and the failure to penalise it more often is a blight. IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I said that I was aware what the penalty was for, but thanks for the condescension. I was more referring to the fact that they didn't appear to be inside the 15, which the commentators did mention when they showed a belated replay.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I said that I was aware what the penalty was for, but thanks for the condescension. I was more referring to the fact that they didn't appear to be inside the 15, which the commentators did mention when they showed a belated replay.
It wasnt the backline it was the forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.