• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Reds, Rd 11, Sat May 6th, 5;35pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Shit kicking has really hurt the Reds today. Dare I say it, but Quade certainly isn't the messiah. Time to go looking for a marquee 10.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I don't think I'll ever understand how James Lowe never won any All Black caps. Especially in the Colonel Savea and Magic Leaves Naholo years.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
But was it really dangerous? Does that sort of tackle really warrant an automatic card. Was it serious enough to completely change the momentum and potentially the outcome of a game.
Has the game really become that soft and sanitised?
It drives me insane.
And it drives me away

yes, a shoulder to the chin would have also been a YC ten years ago.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Time for Stiles to throw Houston on.

Can we pinch the Chiefs defense coach while we're over there?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

joeyjohnz

Sydney Middleton (9)
Nabuli off for Kuridrani. Watching Nabuli get gassed by Steven Donald is probably the lowlight of the night for me :(

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm going Go carting in the morning... just thought you folk would like to know. ;)

Have fun - and listen to Colin McRae:

s-l1000.jpg

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Diabolical from Quade there. Hung on to Lowe for long enough for Higgers & Houston to think he had him. Then Lowe strolls through to score....

Maybe we shouldve kept Quade on 1 year contracts.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

an observer

Herbert Moran (7)
Missed tackles, ball security and Quade going missing against any quality opposition have been the Reds undoing. He isnt the messiah by a f***ing long shot, just a waste of money.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Let's now contemplate the unbelievable stupidity of the QRU picking ALL greenhorn coaches in their respective positions at this level.

Reactions: gel
Status
Not open for further replies.