• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Waratahs, 3pm AEST Sat 3rd June, FMG Stadium, Waikato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Phipps has been ruled out. Gordon starting, Lucas on the bench.

Dempsey is also making his return via the bench.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
DBNQpecVwAAAoVt.jpg:large

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Waratahs: 15 Israel Folau, 14 Taqele Naiyaravoro, 13 Rob Horne, 12 David Horwitz, 11 Cam Clark, 10 Bernard Foley, 9 Jake Gordon, 8 Michael Wells, 7 Michael Hooper (captain), 6 Ned Hanigan, 5 Will Skelton, 4 Dean Mumm, 3 Sekope Kepu, 2 Tolu Latu, 1 Tom Robertson. Substitutes: 16 Damien Fitzpatrick, 17 Paddy Ryan, 18 Angus Taavao, 19 David McDuling, 20 Jed Holloway, 21 Jack Dempsey, 22 Matt Lucas, 23 Bryce Hegarty

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Waratahs: 15 Israel Folau, 14 Taqele Naiyaravoro, 13 Rob Horne, 12 David Horwitz, 11 Cam Clark, 10 Bernard Foley, 9 Jake Gordon, 8 Michael Wells, 7 Michael Hooper (captain), 6 Ned Hanigan, 5 Will Skelton, 4 Dean Mumm, 3 Sekope Kepu, 2 Tolu Latu, 1 Tom Robertson. Substitutes: 16 Damien Fitzpatrick, 17 Paddy Ryan, 18 Angus Taavao, 19 David McDuling, 20 Jed Holloway, 21 Jack Dempsey, 22 Matt Lucas, 23 Bryce Hegarty

Holloway and Dempsey off the bench? Yes please.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
What's the news about Phipps? Is it his ankle? Will it be good for the test season?

He was cleared of syndesmosis earlier in the week (before the Wallabies selection), but they don't really seem to know what it is. This was the latest:

"Our doctor said he just ran out of time," Gibson said. "I think he'll be fine for next week. It's a more a 10-day injury and he just ran out of time. We'll get those scans to just rule that [syndesmosis] out."

Upthenuts

Jim Clark (26)
Yeah that's all I can think watching this game. Would Lowe even crack top 8 wingers for NZ?
wathcing the 2005 lions adds earlier, i think we have way better players now save maybe carter n mcaw,umaga and conrad

id have to say nz has never had so much talent to choose from its scary, and lowe in the corner!!!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Holy fuck the Chiefs are flying and their offloads are ridiculous, but the Waratahs are not helping themselves at all. Fuck ups all round.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Tahs trying to fulfil my 30 point loss prediction by oranges. Latu with a customary brainfart yellow card. Defence, once again, at sixes and sevens. Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.