• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs vs Hurricanes 28-06-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Go Hurricanes!

17-12 now. Great game so far. Some good tries. Barrett doing the twinkle toes, Cruden running things for the Chiefs. Some stand out players on both sides.

Special shoutout to TJP, painfully injured and runs back 70 metres and completes a tackle.

TJP>TKB!

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Chiefs just putting the shove on early.. although they are dominating the scrum regardless (and set piece).

Chiefs 20-15 Hurricanes, 57:00 gone.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Let's be frank, Messam is always taking out people 'in the vicinity of a ruck'. Fair enough that one but it is a big part of his and the Chiefs game.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
FT 34-22 to the Chiefs. Just too much strength off the bench, dominated the set pieces. Hurricanes were good in the first half but just couldn't hang on.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Sums it up ACR, bloody good game, I pretty happy to see the 2 No 10s playing such good rugby, By geez that was a bit of power shown by Ben Tamefuna in his try, he looked bloody good in scrums to.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
The Chiefs win made that much harder for the Brumbies to top the conference - though the Chief's last two games are tough ones away.

I think either the Chiefs or Bulls top the table.

Zander

Ron Walden (29)
Highlanders vs Crusaders

What's the law here?

An attacker gets tackled on top of a pile of bodies from the previous ruck, the ball won't come out and the ball is up so no one has to release. I believe the attacking side should get the ball as it's unplayable and it's not a collapsed maul. Steve Walsh just gave the ball to the defending side.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Highlanders vs Crusaders

What's the law here?

An attacker gets tackled on top of a pile of bodies from the previous ruck, the ball won't come out and the ball is up so no one has to release. I believe the attacking side should get the ball as it's unplayable and it's not a collapsed maul. Steve Walsh just gave the ball to the defending side.

Completely correct. He made about 3 or 4 of those weird decisions. Highlanders, same problems. Slade can't kick, Bekhuis plays with the ability of a tree, Nonu does something stupid. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.