• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
so what's everyone expecting for Chrissie?

I've been asked what I want but can't for the life of me think of anything.

So tell me what you want and I might steel your ideas.

Cheers

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Underfloor fuel tank for the boat. I can't see you wanting to steel that Reg. Return airfare to Brisbane is also on my want list.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
5 logo sales at $700 each so i can buy

PS3 + accessories
a 54" plasma panasonic full high def tv
Sennheiser mm550 bluetooth/noise cancelling headphones
other stuff

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Cash money for my trip to Europe (donations from the G&GR community graciously accepted).

Or a Triumph Speed Triple/Street Triple/Scrambler/Tiger, Ducati Monster 1100/Streetfighter/848/Sport Classic, KTM 690 Duke/RC4/990 SM, Aprilia RSV4/Dorsoduro 750, Moto Guzzi Bellagio.

Anyone else on here ride btw?

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I reckon I'll treat myself to an AppleTV box for the family room this Chrissy. Need something to stream the copious amounts of music I have and this may be the ticket.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I do. I got a handling course and track day last chrissie, so it will be hard to top this year.

I'm yet to do either although my mates keep telling me to do a day at Eastern Creek but I really couldn't stomach binning it. Looking into some riding courses at HART at St Ives but given the saving for Europe I don't have the dosh to throw around on it anyway. Is that where you went?

What do you ride anyway? I'm on a Monster 600 which isn't exactly flash but I'm a sucker for the v-twin... If there's a few of us might be worth a thread in 'everything else' too

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Tesla Roadster. But that's not going to happen. I'll settle for a 355. That's not going to happen either.

Honestly, a well cooked turkey with all the trimmings, far too much wine, beer, food and good company with family and friends.

Ham

Sydney Middleton (9)
What do you ride anyway? I'm on a Monster 600 which isn't exactly flash but I'm a sucker for the v-twin... If there's a few of us might be worth a thread in 'everything else' too

I love v-twins as well, though will hopefully be upgrading to a triple soon. I'm on a Honda Spada at the moment (still on p's).

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I'll settle for not having to deal with the outlaws at Xmas. They are due to come to our place this year - urghh.

Lucky You.

I would put my Step-Monster-in-Law up against anyone elses in the unwelcome stakes. This one could be selected for the Aust Olympic Team if meanness and nastiness were Olympic events. She would not need any funding from the AIS, having achieved perfection about 18 years ago.

The Brothers Grimm were right when they wrote about the wicked Step-Mothers in their stories like Hansel and Gretel. My step Monster-in-Law makes the Brothers Grimm Stepmothers look like Mother Theresa.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Hopefully a upgrade of my last 3 Christmas presents. Due to living in WA my brother had bought me a (non-ticket)supporter's memeberships for the last three years. As I am now back in NSW I've been heavily hinting toward the season tickets. Here's to hope. Apart from that I'm bit of a sunglasses enthusiast (have more pairs than I care to admit) and will be recieving a rather expensive pair. The big winner in my family is my younger brother.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I love v-twins as well, though will hopefully be upgrading to a triple soon. I'm on a Honda Spada at the moment (still on p's).

Oh damn not the street triple?! Awesome! That's what I'll be saving for next year, although I do have my eye on pretty much anything from Triumph, Ducati, KTM and Aprilia.

take it to the cycling thread you spandex lovers.

In general, Reg, you don't tend to wear spandex on a motorbike and I'm happy to leave that to those who are yet to discover the joys of the internal combustion engine. Leather's more our game...

Budgie

Chris McKivat (8)
I can understand that. Some of mine are damn good and are welcome anytime anywhere. One particular grouping are as welcome as bucket of 10 day old raw prawns that have been left out in the sun.

I'm hoping that my chrissie pressie will be tickets to HK sevens 2011.

Realistically, A nice day at the beach, a spinnaker start for the Sydney - Hobart race, Poms following on in the Boxing Day Test and being beaten by an innings and 54 runs, and a good Coonawarra Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.