• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
fairly dismal Xmas here, pathetic effort from Santa really, the fat drunken dick brought me a shaver even though I've already fuckin got one (1st world problem haha) and I virtually never shave anyway (hang on is Camp Leader trying to send me some sort of manscaping-related subliminal message with this?)

I got MiniMe Franz Kafka's "Metamorphisis" even though I've never seen her read a book or even bloody talk like one.

I got Camp Leader Miles Davis "My Funny Valentine" LP even though she's not fuckin funny and not my fuckin' valentine

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
I get my Christmas present tomorrow - wife is going away for 3 weeks to China whilst the kids will be going to their grandparents for the same amount of time!!!!!!! WooHoo!

Don't let your meat loaf……

I was referring to the cooking you will be doing but didn't know how to finish the sentence.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
trust me LG I won't be doing much cooking if any. $5 pizzas Dominos here I come! I'm just disappointed Super Rugby isn't on while she's away so I can watch some rugby in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.