1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Clyde Rathbone Seems to Have Lost It

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by #1 Tah, May 5, 2015.

1. #1 Tah Chilla Wilson (44)

2. Highlander35 Paul McLean (56)

I'll give him 2 MeowMeowBeenz.
    matty_k and #1 Tah like this.
  3. Dismal Pillock Greg Davis (50)

ran the name "waiopehu oldboy" through the software and got this:
  4. waiopehu oldboy John Eales (66)

^^^^^^^ interesting. I ran "Dismal Pillock" through some software I found on GunstonTree. Here's what it did to my laptop:

image.jpg

Luckily GunstonTree has a whole page-and-a-half of listings for laptops, starting at 5 Pitcairn dollars plus shipping, so that's a mere P$5K you owe me, I'll PM my Swiss account details...

EDIT: I've had wifey's ex-SAS cousin & his mates pay the Gunstons a "Visit" & under threat of repatriation to Pitcairn one of them confessed what I think we all knew from Day 1: that they are mere frontmen, patsys if you will, for the true Evil Genius behind the Gunston empire, who is none other than (drum roll please for the D'Aucklanders out there who haven't worked it out yet)...,, @DISMALPILLOCK!

Yeah, that Byron pic is looking better & better as your penalty avatar (assuming you're up to the challenge & my blokes don't manage to fuck it up) & it seems I have ~5 weeks to find the most sycophantic piece of drivel ever written about (by?) him for your penalty signature...
  5. Gibbo Ron Walden (29)

Dane is a comedian - this could be a great Ruse.. He might be going full Andy Kaufman
    RugbyReg likes this.