• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Congrats to Moses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Congrats Moses !
Name suggestions: Phil, Al, Tom, Luke, Kurtley, Berrick .........
All good suggestions PT, but in the end we went with

633261.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Awesome effort by all the Moses's.

I expect to see Moses Jnr registering for his first season of Walla Rugby in 2015.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Congrats man. In 20 or so years, I will look out for him when I am captaining the Tahs!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Just cleaned up my first Piri - a Wee and a Pu.

I was showing him a video of Palu scoring to beat Queensland and attached a pic of his reaction

Attachments

• DSC03493.jpg
    DSC03493.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 190

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
He's also doing a classic impersonation of BJ Botha lying out the back of a Wallaby ruck last weekend

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Just cleaned up my first Piri - a Wee and a Pu.

I was showing him a video of Palu scoring to beat Queensland and attached a pic of his reaction

Hate to say it Moses, but he has the look of a back about him, not a real rugby player.

Feed him good, and he may graduate into the piggies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
swearing allegiance to G&GR

Attachments

• DSC03513.jpg
    DSC03513.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 185

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
How much did it cost? Any reviews of your baby online?

I've thought about getting one, but heard their technical support is pretty bad; just make sure you don't read the manual.

As a side thought: Your baby is going to witness the Bledisloe Cup for the first time in its life tonight - it's a pretty cool thought that to him the Wallabies have never lost to the All Blacks, clean slate and all. If the Wallabies win, he (I was going to say 'it') will have never of experienced a Wallaby loss in its life. I think this is something Aussie parents around the country aim to provide for their children.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Bring the young fella to TG Milner tomorrow, show him a real game. You may also find that you now have a chick-magnet on (in) your hands! To be used sparingly -in case Mrs Moses finds out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.