• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Craig Joubert vs Wallabies & All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BackStalls

Does anyone have the stats on Joubert's record referreeing Wallabies & All Blacks (or Oz vs NZ teams in the S14)? Was wondering if we are likely to get slightly different views on the breakdown this week with a SH referree and who this might favour. I can't remember whether Joubert is good for us or not!

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
yes he was very well spoken, but I always imagined he would have a more manly voice, sounded a bit like Mathew Mitchum did a few weeks ago

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Owen Franks in the bin for alleged shoulder charge.
It was a legit tackle.

Somehow Drew Mitchell is also in the bin for a late shoulder charge on TJ report. Don't know where or how. Perhaps some justice for wrongful send off of Franks.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Emergency.

Another Pea is urgently needed for Mr Joubert's whistle at Etihad Stadium.
This one is worn out already.

Vacancy:
Retired Sergeant Major needed to teach Wobbolies how to March.
Mr Joubert is giving them plenty of practice marching backwards.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Physiotherapist needed for Mr Joubert.

RSI injury in the making for his Penalty awarding and Try awarding arm.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
You knew something.

I knew Joubert was a pedantic, pathetic ****. But no sour grapes, we were smashed off the park, and Joubert had no bearing, but by god he was a fucking blight
NTA would be proud, I used his favourite word in my 2000th post!

Thin Thighs

Ted Fahey (11)
Emergency.

Another Pea is urgently needed for Mr Joubert's whistle at Etihad Stadium.
This one is worn out already.

Vacancy:
Retired Sergeant Major needed to teach Wobbolies how to March.
Mr Joubert is giving them plenty of practice marching backwards.

Hugh,

I understand your lightheartedness and sense of comic relief, and keep it up.

But.......

Mr Joubert is only adjudicating on what is in front of him.
If Rock Star had displayed better leadership and discipline there would have been no marching.

Solution is not a Marching Instructor but proper implementation of the "Guide to Selection and Appointment of a Team Captain".
Rocky is a good player no doubt, but good players frequently do not make good Captains.

The VACANCY is for a CAPTAIN/LEADER

I may now take my rant across the the Rocky - Captain - Not thread.

Thin Thighs

Ted Fahey (11)
Physiotherapist needed for Mr Joubert.

RSI injury in the making for his Penalty awarding and Try awarding arm.

10 tries is RSI territory, although you are showing your age as a child of the 80's. Pretty sure that RSI is now called OOS (Occupational Overuse Syndrome) or some new definition dreamed up by a consultant/pony tail wearing marketing type. Same problem, new name.

While there appeared to be stacks of penalties (yet to see the actual figures), the apparent constant award of such did not seem to dominate the game as much as it usually does when so many are awarded.

Maybe not noticed because we were so disgusted with Men in Yellow's capitulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.