• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders V Canes Super Rugby Round 9, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
After the first half I have to say that no Australian team I have seen this year could have held the Crusaders in that first 40 to less than 50 points. What a clinical almost perfect display of total Rugby. Helped by some very lackluster play by the Canes, but they were clearly shellshocked.

Crusaders V Stormers final is my bet even this far out and the winner will be determined by who gets the home final and the least injureis to key players.

I am facing the 4N with a great amount of trepidation as no Oz player has really excelled apart from Sharpe who Deans will not pick.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Missed the first 1/2 Gnostic as i was playing my first round of club but sounds like I should certainly watch the replay of the 1st half with interest!

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Absolutely Angry, it was a very thorough display. Skills execution that I have waited to see from the Tahs for 15 years.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ma was saying the Canes looked like they were getting back into it in the 2nd 1/2 but Saders put the foot back on the throat I feel. Looking forward to the replay. The second half was best I've seen of Dagg this year.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Ominous display from the Crusaders.. As usual, they are growing late into the competition and timing their run. And they still have McCaw pacing to get back onto the field.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
After the first half I have to say that no Australian team I have seen this year could have held the Crusaders in that first 40 to less than 50 points. What a clinical almost perfect display of total Rugby. Helped by some very lackluster play by the Canes, but they were clearly shellshocked.

Crusaders V Stormers final is my bet even this far out and the winner will be determined by who gets the home final and the least injureis to key players.

I am facing the 4N with a great amount of trepidation as no Oz player has really excelled apart from Sharpe who Deans will not pick.

Eh...

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Aus will be stronger than it's parts this year. If Quade get's back, there is an exceptional 3/4er line. Genia's form is the most worrying aspect right now.

Aus has potentially its best front row in many a year, solid locks and depth in the back row.

If Jake White were selecting and coaching, I'd have no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.