• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Blues a.k.a. NZ's festum odii

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Live footage of Razor and his coaching crew inspecting the troops I mean players before departing for The New Tinpot Lancaster Park on this, The Morning of Manifold Untold Destinies.....

104f451f44bbb6dc573691dc4d6b8bf64ea88e76.gif

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Also is it totally kosher for a player in a defensive lineout to just immediately rush behind the lineout taker once they've claimed the ball like Tuipulotu did? Seems like a dangerously simple-but-effective defensive lineout tactic...

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
71-2 tackle count after 15 mins was a wee bit of a wft.

Cantabs resuming their gleeful molestation of Bleus shaky lineout.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
They've got the card timer transition wrong. The match clock is 48:10 with the yellow time at 4:28 remaining when it disappears, but the match clock keeps rolling. The red timer appears 32 seconds later at 48:42, but the timer is at 15:58, when it should be 13:56. i.e. they've incorrectly added an extra two minutes. Hopefully this is just Sky being incapable of simply adding 10 minutes to an existing countdown...

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Total set piece disintegration reduced Blues to trucking it up into traffic inside their own half. Right into the fresh-as-daisies Cantabs who didnt have to make a tackle until the 2nd half.

LOL@Loss Bleus.

They make me sick.

I hate them.

I hope NONE of them make the AB's.